Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GH - how long before we hear Carly is pregnant?

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

If you only follow and don't watch, you missed one hell of a week (if you could stomach sitting through all the stupid bits like Lulu's pathetic storyline - please someone give Dante someone hotter to take up his time!).

CARLY AND AJ SLEPT TOGETHER!!!  Omg, and it was scorching!  And very funny.  They fought, then lost their minds, then before she could sneak out (after vowing to never tell anyone because they hate each other SO much) his mother came to the door...and mistakenly thought he was with Elizabeth (and again the writing withered here - maybe they're gooming Monica to take over for Helena O.o).  Imagine her shock (her face was pretty funny) when Elizabeth showed up at the front door!  No worse than when she searched his room and found Carly in it LMAO!

It was a real treat for those of us who have been clinging to the ledge waiting for something good to come along - and it's the first time in ages I can't wait to see everything explode predictably, because there's no way on earth they aren't going to spin this into a pregnancy...and it's going to be EPIC!

by on May. 3, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Carly and AJ?  OMG that's funny and I haven't watched in years.   Plus it's the actor who used to play AJ so it must have seemed more weird????   Wait, I remember Carly with the smaller guy who played AJ (the one who'd been on Days - Billy Warlock?).   

AND WAIT ONE SECOND.... isn't AJ the dad to whatshisface - the one who calls Sonny dad?  OMG why am I brain farting.   Michael!   Isn't AJ Michael's real dad?!?!?!?!

tangledmoon
by Member on May. 3, 2013 at 10:36 PM

YES to all - and the "Michael's dad' thing is only one bit of why this is going to be quite the storyline, if they carry it through :D 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 3, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I love when soaps use their rich history to keep things interesting!

Quoting tangledmoon:

YES to all - and the "Michael's dad' thing is only one bit of why this is going to be quite the storyline, if they carry it through :D 

Mslinda2013
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Wow AJ is back? I haven't watched in a very long time. Yes AJ is Michael's dad from what I remember Carly drugged AJ and basically raped him to get pregnant! I think she wanted to pass the baby off as Tony Jones' baby?

mypaperlife
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been playing catch up this week.  Monica finding Carly in the closet - classic GH.  I was just telling my husband (who can care less LOL) that GH seems much more like old GH these days. I can care less about Dante/Lulu (only because I can't stand nuLulu) but the Carly/AJ thing is just awesome in my opinion. 

mypaperlife
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Does anyone know how AJ came back from the dead?  I wasn't watching then.  Since we don't have DVR (the horror, right??), I could only watch on my laptop and it was too annoying.  I have an iPad now and watch it on there. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM

OMGosh I had forgotten about Carly trying to pass off the baby as Tony's! 

I am not sure about how AJ came back from the dead.  I had forgotten he died.   LOL!   Sorry, I am no help.   It kinda shocks me since I used to watch this show ALL the time and now I never do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)