Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Amazing Race....the winner is(5/5)

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 106 Total Views

Okay I am so happy that the Hockey Brothers won.  I have liked them from the beginning.

And as crazy as it sounds I actually stopped my strong dislike of the Newlywed couple.  I can't remember exactly when it happened but I can say that in the end I wasn't screaming at my TV that they couldn't win.

Derby Girls...I felt bad for them AND the country singers.  Both groups kept just missing everything.  Like my son said when they pretty much ran passed the cluebox....they were just clueless.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 6, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Lisa, I wasn't sure if you were still watching this.... there hasn't been a lot of chatter about AR.    I'm glad that the team you wanted to win is the one who DID win.     LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 7, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Kendra is my chatter partner for this show and she might still be behind.  I know she will be happy about who won too.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Lisa, I wasn't sure if you were still watching this.... there hasn't been a lot of chatter about AR.    I'm glad that the team you wanted to win is the one who DID win.     LOL

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I totally understand.... I'm so far behind on many shows.   I tend to watch the Reality shows first so they don't get spoiled for me.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Because I watch quite a number of shows with Ds I am really behind on certain series.  He was so busy there for a month it got us really behind.  I understand about reality shows....as a matter of fact I have almost stopped even DVR-ing them unless I can watch them in the next day or two.  They just get spoiled too quickly!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I totally understand.... I'm so far behind on many shows.   I tend to watch the Reality shows first so they don't get spoiled for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN