Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity Apprentice - Foxwoods 5/5

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

Okay so there was no way the team with Penn on it was going to lose.   It's like Penn took the win, put it on a silver platter and handed it to Lisa.    Lisa is doing much better this season, but they didn't win because of her.    The decor (her job) was even criticized.   If Lisa & Marilu were swapped, then Lisa would have gone home last night.

Lisa Lampanelli = umm she lost a LOT of weight and she was crass.   But if the Foxwoods people said anything bad about her it would look bad for her since they book her into their resort. 

The Teller trick with the needles = gross, but SO cool at the same time.

I think Lil Jon really missed the mark last night.   The whole King of Krunk thing should've been more on him than Marilu.   

I found it interesting that no one commented on how much the executives liked Hunter Hayes even though he'd never performed at their resort.   It's like Trace gave them an idea for the future.

Trace needs to jack it up, though.

I think final two will be Trace & Penn.

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kary29
by Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:19 AM

I would like to see Penn in the finals but not Trace.  I don't think he deserves it this season.

Would like to see Lil John or Lisa instead but it will probably be Trace.  I hated to see Marilu gone.

I wish just once Trump would not interrupt in the board room.

Also thought John Rich, although I love him, talked too much in the board room and joined the gang-up on Marilu.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I had a feeling that John Rich would defend Lil Jon as much as possible.   Marilu had a very good point that Lil Jon didn't step up as she's done in past challenges (when she wasn't PM) and he could have just said "This is what I'm going to do".   He also dropped the ball big time with the DJing thing. 

caschwenk
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I totally agree about Penn handing the win to Lisa.  Who doesn't this guy know???  Penn has the best connections!

Marilu was getting on my nerves in the boardroom.  I like her, but Marilu needed to take some of the responsibility.

I think Donald really likes Lil Jon and Penn and they will be the final two...  can not wait for next weeek!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Marilu was BIG into interrupting.   That was so annoying.   I think she could have been a strong female contender if not for some of her annoying habits.    I thought it was funny when Trace & Lil Jon got annoyed with her.   ;)

I could see Lil Jon being in the finals - give him a chance since he was a runner up last time (he helped John Rich a lot, but then seemed too much of a secondary player?).    

I still think it's Trace and Penn.   I think it's why he wouldn't allow Penn to move over with Trace and instead Trump moved Marilu.    Just a hunch.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Oh and if you guys want to read some interesting stuff, go to Wikipedia and look up Penn Jillette.   Definitely check his kids' names.    ROFL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)