Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Criminal Minds: drama with contracts

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:06 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 305 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 7, 2013 at 7:08 AM

I hope Criminal Minds can get off their high horse and get this worked out.  Do they not understand how upset people will be?  I mean seriously look what happened last time.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly!   And I'm sorry, the public isn't going to "side with them" if it's about money.    

Quoting pixie124:

I hope Criminal Minds can get off their high horse and get this worked out.  Do they not understand how upset people will be?  I mean seriously look what happened last time.

caschwenk
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

If they end up replacing most of the main characters, I know I will no longer watch it. 

I mean come on!!!!  Isn't it enough that you are part of a cult tv show and love your job???  Do you also need to get greedy?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 8, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Some shows it doesn't affect me too bad if they replace characters but I think since this one was on for such a long time it would bother me.  I didn't mind the loss of Prentiss, I actually like her character more now when watching it in reruns then when the show originally aired.  Honestly I'm okay with the addition of the new team member but I don't even know if they needed to add another person or if we would have been okay without it.

Quoting caschwenk:

If they end up replacing most of the main characters, I know I will no longer watch it. 

I mean come on!!!!  Isn't it enough that you are part of a cult tv show and love your job???  Do you also need to get greedy?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 10, 2013 at 7:05 AM
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 10, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Sounds good...everyone resigned.  I did see the Pilot of this show yesterday when working out.  It was so strange to see them all so young(well except Hotch, he doesn't look like he changed at all)

Quoting pixie124:

Criminal Minds renewed....

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Criminal-Minds-Renewed-CBS-1065260.aspx

lovevamp
by New Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:10 AM
I just glad they are doing another season, and that Reed is still on.
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 10, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Love Reed!!!

Quoting lovevamp:

lovevamp
by New Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I do to.

Quoting pixie124:

Love Reed!!!

Quoting lovevamp:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 10, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I just noticed you are new.  Welcome to the board!!!  Do you watch anything else besides Criminal Minds?  I'm assuming you love Vampires...Have you read the series that Lisa(the other one not me) was talking about under hobbies?  I'm thinking about giving it a shot, I like vampire books.

Quoting lovevamp:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)