Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dancing with the Stars(5/6)

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 107 Total Views

Just a couple of things.  Zendaya is good!!!  Her trio with Gleb added to it was AWESOME!!!

Kellie....I don't care what Len said that Paso was thru the roof awesome.  Usually I don't care for the Paso but I liked that one.

And last but not least....Jacoby.  When we were watching his trio and he flung Cheryl all I could think of was did he even pay attention to what he just did.  And then he threw the cape right at Cheryl's feet....eekkk did he have it out for her.  I was happy Carrie Ann pointed it out and it was obvious the girls understood what she was getting at but Jacoby had NO CLUE.  lol

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on May. 7, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AmyClutterbug
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I wasn't so sure about the pairing of Zendaya and Val in the beginning, but I have to say that I just love them together.   They both just shine.  I also think that the difficulty of their dances has been WAY above everyone else and that doesn't seem to be taken into account by the judges.

I hate to say it because I'm a huge fan of Derek and I love Kellie, but I agree with Len.  I think without the music, lighting and smoke, that dance was not anything special - or at least worth 10's. Kellie is beautiful has great lines and flexibility but in a way her dances very often seem the same to me.

I can't decide if I like Jacoby or not.  Most of  their VW was stunning but the trio seemed like a mess.

For some reason I'm still not loving Aly.  I can see that she has improved a lot but I'm never wowed at the end of her dances.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 8, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I hate to say it because I'm a huge fan of Derek and I love Kellie, but I agree with Len.  I think without the music, lighting and smoke, that dance was not anything special - or at least worth 10's. Kellie is beautiful has great lines and flexibility but in a way her dances very often seem the same to me. This is how I felt about their dance last week.  Except add the part where her dance felt forced to me. 

I can't decide if I like Jacoby or not.  Most of  their VW was stunning but the trio seemed like a mess. Yep, the trio was a mess.  I think he really took that matador thing to heart with this one. 

For some reason I'm still not loving Aly.  I can see that she has improved a lot but I'm never wowed at the end of her dances. I did really enjoy their trio this week but it's hit or miss with me if I like their dances.  Mark drives me nuts so I think that is so of my issue with this pair.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 8, 2013 at 6:58 AM
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Umm, I am still not watching but saw/heard who went home and I'm shocked he made it this far!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 8, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Since Andy went home last week Sean was the next one to leave.  I think what helped him thru was that he actually had a few good dances in there and there were people that were WAY WORSE then he was.  Plus Bruno was so enamoured with him.  lol  And to be honest he was pretty funny here and there.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Umm, I am still not watching but saw/heard who went home and I'm shocked he made it this far!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 8, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I have to say for me that the person that went home was the right choice.  Unless Ingo ups his game he will probably be the next one to leave since he is the next weakest dancer.  I love his son though...Peanut.  too cute.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Ohhhh they show Ingo's son?   See, I should be watching.  Shame on me!   LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM

They don't show him all the time but he did have a special segment this last Tuesday night.  I guess the whole crew is in love with him so they showed him doing stuff with them.  Wiggling hips with Len(which was cute) and chatting with Jacoby on the couch.  Ingo's son is CUTE!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Ohhhh they show Ingo's son?   See, I should be watching.  Shame on me!   LOL

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Aww that sounds so cute!   I love seeing stuff like that with the celebrities! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN