Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survivor(5/8)

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Recap if you need one...

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-caramoan-fans-vs-favorites-episode-13/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Blindside Brenda!!!  I'm perfectly okay with that.  I thought it was a good move for them.

I felt awful for Dawn.  My ds asked me why she was bawling so hard and I told him I could understand, very little food, seeing family you haven't seen in way over a month(we have to remember they have been on the island for 35 days but they go somewhere beforehand for 14 days for a physical check and to get them ready) and the idea that you were getting reward to have it stripped away just a few mins later.  I would have been upset too.  I know people think that Dawn is off her rocker but I could see myself that upset so I'm sympathetic.

I did enjoy the family time...and I did enjoy Cochran and his comments about his dad.  What did his dad go thru a mid-life crisis while he was away....lol!!!  That was SOOOO funny.  The other funny part was in tribal when Eddie knew he was leaving and found out he wasn't.  The look on his face was comical.

I'm completely pulling for Cochran to win.  I just worry about what is going to happen.  Does someone get hurt and pulled from the game?!  One I hope it's not a serious injury and two I hope it's not Cochran since I want him to win.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Okay I don't love Brenda or anything, but I thought it was totally crappy of them to vote her out.   Maybe it's more that I just don't like any of the people who are left and I think they should have pulled their head out of their butts BEFORE this point.   

I felt a little bad for Dawn, but I also would have felt bad for other people who didn't get the reward.    

I definitely got the idea that someone gets hurt and gets pulled.    Okay so Survivor is actually over this Sunday night?!  How did that happen so fast?    LOL

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM

And can I just say.... WHY is Sheri still there?!    I hate when floaters make it this far.    Even Erik - umm he's done thing to justifiy him still being there.    And Eddie - he was just the lesser of 3 evils so Malcolm and Reynold are sitting on the jury while he laughs his way through to the end (maybe I'll root for him.   LOL)

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Lisa.... I'll go with you and say Cochran for the win.    He's the only one left who actually deserves it. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 8:40 AM

AND..... Malcolm's reaction to Brenda's blindside was fun to watch. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)