Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL....a tweeting diaper

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 147 Total Views

I was working out this morning and the person next to me had GMA on their TV and the segment must have been commercials for new gadgets.  Well get this there is a new gadget that you attach to your babies diaper and it tweets you when they pee.  sidesplittinglaughter

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Oh My God.... that's funny, but I'm also shaking my head!    

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 10, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Could you imagine if we had that when our kids were little?  OMgosh, not sure if I would have gotten into that craze or not.  I mean usually you can tell that they have peed in my opinion.  LOL

Quoting LisaLoopner:

RatherBeReading
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 7:08 AM

I mentioned this on another message board I am on, and one person said they would have loved it because their child got rashes sooo easily. Other than for that reason, there is no reason for anyone to have this. That is the ultimate laziness! 

Quoting pixie124:

Could you imagine if we had that when our kids were little?  OMgosh, not sure if I would have gotten into that craze or not.  I mean usually you can tell that they have peed in my opinion.  LOL

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 10, 2013 at 7:18 AM

I can understand the rashing thing.  I knew someone way back when whose child was also like that.  Poor little girl was always sore.

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I mentioned this on another message board I am on, and one person said they would have loved it because their child got rashes sooo easily. Other than for that reason, there is no reason for anyone to have this. That is the ultimate laziness! 

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)