Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bates Motel...season finale(can't remember the date we just watched it)

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Did anyone else watch the whole season of Bates Motel?  Ds and I did and I do have to say that finale is a real humdinger.  Can't wait for next season because I want to see where this show goes next.  Norma and the Sheriff, Norman and the blackouts(SCARY!!!!! Who is he going to go after next) and what the heck was Norma thinking telling her son about her past before he went out on a formal dance date.  Dumb Norma!!!!

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on May. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I never watched this show, but I was always curious about it.   Maybe I'll catch it in repeats. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on May. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

As a friend of mine said....this is about a town of very screwed up, creepy people.  It's good though.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I never watched this show, but I was always curious about it.   Maybe I'll catch it in repeats. 

MPH_2010
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:18 AM

I watched the whole season and will be watching the next. It's funny because I will be so confused and then have that brief moment of clarity and then BAM! back to confused haha but I like it!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Lot's of twists so this show does leave you confused.  What did you think about Norman and the teacher at the end?  And how crazy is it that whenever he does something bad it's always triggered by visions of his mother!!!

Quoting MPH_2010:

I watched the whole season and will be watching the next. It's funny because I will be so confused and then have that brief moment of clarity and then BAM! back to confused haha but I like it!

MPH_2010
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I def. think she's dead. I mean he killed his dad and almost killed plenty others.

From the beginning I thought his mom and him were way too close , if you know what I mean. IDK their just really weird lol.

Quoting pixie124:

Lot's of twists so this show does leave you confused.  What did you think about Norman and the teacher at the end?  And how crazy is it that whenever he does something bad it's always triggered by visions of his mother!!!

Quoting MPH_2010:

luvbooks
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:16 PM

When it first started I remember the promos saying something about the Bates starting over in a new town - where everyone is stranger than they were.  I thought it was funny that a serial killer and his clearly overcontrolling mother are not the strangest people around.

Bates Motel held my interest better than Hannibal is doing.  I'm having a hard time following what's happening there and too many of the characters either whisper or talk very quietly - I have to watch with the CC turned on,

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Quoting luvbooks:

When it first started I remember the promos saying something about the Bates starting over in a new town - where everyone is stranger than they were.  I thought it was funny that a serial killer and his clearly overcontrolling mother are not the strangest people around.  I agree it is crazy that Norma and Norman are not the strangest people around....lol  I mean how can that be because they are pretty wacky.

Bates Motel held my interest better than Hannibal is doing.  I'm having a hard time following what's happening there and too many of the characters either whisper or talk very quietly - I have to watch with the CC turned on,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)