Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Devious Maids on Lifetime, anyone?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 325 Total Views

Went to Man of Steel with dh for Father's Day and this was in the previews.  Then I get home and watch the season Finale of Army Wives and they have more previews.

I'm interested, anyone else?  I like quite a few of the actresses that are on the show.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I've thought about watching this show, but I doubt I'll watch it.   LOL

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Yes, this looks really good.  I will definately be watching.  When does it start?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Starts this Sunday.  Not sure the time.

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

Yes, this looks really good.  I will definately be watching.  When does it start?

luvbooks
by Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Does Lifetime do On Demand?  I don't like watching shows where I can't catch up if I miss an episode.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I have no idea.  I know I have watched their shows online so if anything you could catch them there.

Quoting luvbooks:

Does Lifetime do On Demand?  I don't like watching shows where I can't catch up if I miss an episode.

LadySlimm
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Lifetime does do onDemand! I will have to do this if I decide to watch. I am intrigued by the previews

Quoting luvbooks:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

WELCOME to the board.  I have to check and make sure I have this set up on the DVR for tonight.  Dd and I will watch it sometimes tomorrow.  I also find the previews intrigued....and the cast intriguing as well.

Quoting LadySlimm:

Lifetime does do onDemand! I will have to do this if I decide to watch. I am intrigued by the previews

Quoting luvbooks:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 23, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

Quoting LadySlimm:

Quoting luvbooks:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:57 AM

We are still watching this show and enjoying it.  I have been enjoying the twists and turns of the show.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I've been watching and it's pretty good.  It seems like there are a lot of characters and I feel like you really have to pay attention to who is who - which I am not so good at some nights...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)