Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Game of Thrones, Season finale(6/9)

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

I really enjoyed this episode.  Where the week before didn't do as much for me this week was awesome.  I know the last episode was hard on quite a few people, I know it was hard because I kept reading everyone's remarks on social media sites.  For me, it just didn't affect me in a negitive light.  The only reason I was upset was because these were people that I knew on the show....now I have even more people to learn the faces and names of.

Now, the season finale....was good and has me excited to watch next year.  The are finally fighting the white walkers. 

I loved how Joffery's grandpa put him in his place.  Can't stand that kid.  It's one of those situations where it's going to be hard for me to see him in another role because I despise him so much.

I love Tyion and Sansa's relationship.  Not that I want it to move past what it is right now but I like the way the relationship is at this moment..  He is my favorite character.  Wanted to smack his dad for saying he wanted to take him into the water and drown him when he was born.

Love Jon and Yggritt.  It must be true love, she hit him with three arrows.  Like I told dh that is the sign of True Love...dh thinks eventually one of them will have to kill the other one.  Now if that happens I will be angry....like how they killed off Ned angry!!!

Anyone else watch with me?

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)