Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Army Wives, season finale(6/9)

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

So they wrapped it up in a bow for us in case the show doesn't go on?!?!  At least that is how it felt for me.  In the end I didn't mind the new characters so much but I really missed the old wives.  When they showed the montage at the end and had Denise as the only one left it actually really bothered me.  I really don't like the idea of Denise being left there all by her lonesome.  Yes, she has the new group but it's not like the old group.

I wish they would have brought back the lesbian couple, especially since they were finally getting Hector's baby. I also wish we could have seen Jeremy's fiance one last time and find out where her story went. 

My viewpoint is that Glora goes back to Hector.  Once Jackie met the chick from the airforce and found out she had a daughter I knew what was going to happen.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Not sure it is working for me any more either,
Just can't see Michael with anyone else :(
Holly & Tim's story didn't do much for me am sorry to say
Yes I think she will go back to Hector sadly

Not sure if I want to watch next season ..
Have to say I think DH likes it better than me now :)

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Quoting hugss:

Just can't see Michael with anyone else :(  I think this part of the storyline moved ahead to fast.  It might be because they wanted us to see that he would be happy in the future but it was just too quick.

Not sure if I want to watch next season ..I'm really up in the air about next season.  I'm sure I will give it a shot at the beginning but I probably won't keep watching it.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Yep .. kind of feel the same,
We'll see when they introduce it w/ new previews :)

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting hugss:

Just can't see Michael with anyone else :(  I think this part of the storyline moved ahead to fast.  It might be because they wanted us to see that he would be happy in the future but it was just too quick.

Not sure if I want to watch next season ..I'm really up in the air about next season.  I'm sure I will give it a shot at the beginning but I probably won't keep watching it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)