Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True Blood(6/16)

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

So the new baddie is the Human Governor of Louisana?  Well and of course we have Bill and Warlo, too.  And now if Warlo was Lillith's progeny and he had such issues will Jessica have issues since she is Bill's progeny?  I just thought that might be a bit of foreshadowing.

Okay, so the comic relief comes from Andy and the babies...or not babies anymore.  I loved that part of the show.  I'm Sheriff Andy Belflurre and I'm your dad.  laughing  Andy has always made me laugh. 

I also hope that this season they have some good stuff with Lafyette.  I saw a snippet from the Live show beforehand and it said something about him working with the Alcide Pack.

Also, it looks like we are in for one bumpy ride!!!

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RatherBeReading
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I am not a fan of the fairy babies storyline...it doesn't seem like it has anywhere to go. Maybe it is purely to add some comedic moments, because I agree that Andy is pretty funny. 

I think they need to give Layfayette's mother more screentime...she is the one that really really makes me laugh. 

I hope the Alcide does not let the packmaster thing go to his head.

I read somewhere that Sookie is getting a fairy boyfriend this season...that should be interesting. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I am not a fan of the fairy babies storyline...it doesn't seem like it has anywhere to go. Maybe it is purely to add some comedic moments, because I agree that Andy is pretty funny. 

I think they need to give Layfayette's mother more screentime...she is the one that really really makes me laugh.  Oh yes....she is funny.

I hope the Alcide does not let the packmaster thing go to his head. I agree...I'm a little concerned about Alcide.

I read somewhere that Sookie is getting a fairy boyfriend this season...that should be interesting.  A fairy boyfriend.  I think it's because I have read most of the series....this one just don't click for me.  I could see her with a Tiger boyfriend because she had one of those in the books. 

RatherBeReading
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I would LOVE if they brought in a Quinn/weretiger storyline.   Overall, I like that they vary from the books a good bit, but then they end up leaving out some of the good stuff too. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Don't get me wrong I'm happy they are straying from the book.  This is actually a show that is better then the books in many cases.

Quoting RatherBeReading:

I would LOVE if they brought in a Quinn/weretiger storyline.   Overall, I like that they vary from the books a good bit, but then they end up leaving out some of the good stuff too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)