Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What has been your favorite part about this summer?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

So my summer is almost over, literally ds is heading back to "school" on Monday and I have two more weeks until dd goes back as well.  Hard thing about having a child in Marching Band is that it makes summer end earlier.

What has been my favorite part about this summer??  I have a couple.  I really enjoyed spending a day with just Devin at DCI when we were in Minnesota.  He got to actually sit in the stadium with me and watch Marching, which doesn't happen when he is marching.  I also loved spending time with my family in Minnesota that was the best.  My other favorite part was actually going out to the lake this last Saturday as the whole family.  We are heading out again this saturday so hopefully we will have more wonderful memmories after that trip.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Favorite parts about summer....

#1 - sleeping in and staying up late.

#2 - The vacation we took last week that was our first real summer vacation in 5 years.

#3 - Having a bunch of friends/family come down this summer (I just met an online friend yesterday - met her 15 years ago online and just met face to face for very first time).    

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

#2 - The vacation we took last week that was our first real summer vacation in 5 years.

#3 - Having a bunch of friends/family come down this summer (I just met an online friend yesterday - met her 15 years ago online and just met face to face for very first time).   Hopefully it won't take me 15 years to get out to meet you.  Well granted less then 15 years since we have known eachother for around 5 years. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I agree.... I don't want to wait that long to meet!!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

#3 - Having a bunch of friends/family come down this summer (I just met an online friend yesterday - met her 15 years ago online and just met face to face for very first time).   Hopefully it won't take me 15 years to get out to meet you.  Well granted less then 15 years since we have known eachother for around 5 years. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)