Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You Watching Anything NEW Tonight, Friday 9/27

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 144 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Hawaii Five-O is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I'm watching Hawaii Five-O, Blue Bloods and MasterChef jr for new shows tonight.  Actually I'm DVR-ing all of them so I can go to my ds practice across town.

That show with J. Lo and Alex was on USA or something when I was working out the other day.  I turned it on right when Alex had his shirt off on the tractor.  Oh Yum!!!  I talk to few ladies and guys while working out in the morning and couldn't concentrate on the conversation.  I had to tell them, "I'm sorry but this guy is hot and has his shirt off right now.  I just can't concentrate"  lol

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Sep. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM

We haven't watched Master Chef Jr. yet, but if we're in front of the TV tonight waiting for Hawaii Five-O, then maybe I'll tune in.

I've only seen that movie once (The Back up Plan????).    He's so hot in that movie.   I really need to see/hear his real voice, though.

mypaperlife
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Blue Bloods!!!!!!!!! Love this show and I hope it lives up to expectations in my head - although I can't even remember what happened on the season finale. I hope we can stay awake for it!

turtlelips
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Blue Bloods

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Sep. 28, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Yep, The Back up Plan.  I couldn't remember the name.  Couldn't even remember the name while I was watching it but WHO CARES!!!    Even though I bought the Moonlight First, and only, season on DVD for Christmas I might have to watch it early.  Yep, I might hae to watch it early!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

We haven't watched Master Chef Jr. yet, but if we're in front of the TV tonight waiting for Hawaii Five-O, then maybe I'll tune in.

I've only seen that movie once (The Back up Plan????).    He's so hot in that movie.   I really need to see/hear his real voice, though.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Sep. 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I should look to see if that Moonlight show is on Netflix.   We have Netflix and I hardly ever use it (my boys use it all the time, though).    DH is gearing up to go back to work out of state (10/7) so I could do some online TV watching.   wink wink!   lol

Quoting pixie124:

Yep, The Back up Plan.  I couldn't remember the name.  Couldn't even remember the name while I was watching it but WHO CARES!!!    Even though I bought the Moonlight First, and only, season on DVD for Christmas I might have to watch it early.  Yep, I might hae to watch it early!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I should look to see if that Moonlight show is on Netflix.   We have Netflix and I hardly ever use it (my boys use it all the time, though).    DH is gearing up to go back to work out of state (10/7) so I could do some online TV watching.   wink wink!   lol  You will like Moonlight, especially this one scene.  I kept that episode for a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG time.   Not because I just sat around and watched it over and over but I could have.  lol

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I could commit to watching it because it's only one season.   HAHAHAHAHA!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I should look to see if that Moonlight show is on Netflix.   We have Netflix and I hardly ever use it (my boys use it all the time, though).    DH is gearing up to go back to work out of state (10/7) so I could do some online TV watching.   wink wink!   lol  You will like Moonlight, especially this one scene.  I kept that episode for a LLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG time.   Not because I just sat around and watched it over and over but I could have.  lol

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 9:11 AM

sidesplittinglaughter  One of these days, when your shows no longer get canceled, and we tease you about this people are going to think we are just cruel and mean.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I could commit to watching it because it's only one season.   HAHAHAHAHA!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN