Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Horror Story back tonight, what we need to know about the season

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 255 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Another year, another version of American Horror Story. This season, Ryan Murphy transplants viewers to New Orleans in Coven.

The anthology series' third chapter is set in present-day New Orleans, where young witches coming of age learn their craft at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. The school's headmistress Cordelia (Sarah Paulson), however, has a different opinion about teaching than her mother Fiona (Jessica Lange), the Supreme witch of their coven. In the premiere, Fiona returns from Los Angeles — where she's essentially been seeking a cure to what ails her most: age — and takes a vested interest in the remaining young witches at the school, including newcomer Zoe Benson (Taissa Farmiga), movie star Madison Montgomery (Emma Roberts), human Voodoo doll Queenie (Gabourey Sidibe) and the clairvoyant Nan (Jamie Brewer).

for more...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/American-Horror-Story-Coven-Season3-1071836.aspx

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
angelachristine
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM

I'm excited for it to come back. Also, glad that Taissa Farmiga is back because I thought she was so good in the first one.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:53 AM

She will be a good fit this season.  I missed seeing her last season as well but I guess they just didn't think she worked with that series.

Quoting angelachristine:

I'm excited for it to come back. Also, glad that Taissa Farmiga is back because I thought she was so good in the first one.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Not sure when Dh and I will get a chance to watch this.  Maybe Friday night?? I am excited to watch the show it's just we have to be careful watching it when dd isn't around or when can have her busy doing something else.  Ds has also decided to start watching it this year but because of band he will be watching it at a different time than we will be.

Lisa

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Okay I'm setting my DVR but I am not sure when I'll watch.   If DH golfs tomorrow, then maybe tomorrow!   LOL     This will be my first time watching American Horror Story and I'm kinda of excited.   

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I still haven't set the DVR yet (DH is hogging the living room TV).   lol

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Well, you will be watching before me.  I would love to watch it tomorrow without dh but I think that would hurt his feelings....lol

I think it's going to be a good season.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Okay I'm setting my DVR but I am not sure when I'll watch.   If DH golfs tomorrow, then maybe tomorrow!   LOL     This will be my first time watching American Horror Story and I'm kinda of excited.   

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It's an hour and 15 mins episode tonight!!!  It's going to be SOOOO GOOD!!!!  Oh and good news....if he doesn't get out of the living room in time they do replay it quite often.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I still haven't set the DVR yet (DH is hogging the living room TV).   lol

RatherBeReading
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I am going to try to catch it online tomorrow....I cannot wait to see it. All the previews get me more and more excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)