Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what the heck did everyone watch Last night(12/3) on tv??

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

I had NOTHING new last night at all.  Did I miss something??

We watched my recording of The Holiday(Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz) and the most recent Dracula.

What did you guys watch??

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I was at my son's chorus concert and was afraid I'd miss NCIS.   I came home and found out it was a repeat (easy to figure out with Ziva on).   At 9pm, I watched The Voice. 

mom2ryneandsam
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I watched re-runs of the big bang theory on tbs and then watched monk on my laptop

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I was at my son's chorus concert and was afraid I'd miss NCIS.   I came home and found out it was a repeat (easy to figure out with Ziva on).   At 9pm, I watched The Voice. 

This time of year makes me really wish I was watching The Voice

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I LOVE your profile picture.  TOOO cute!!!  We have a tendency to watch Big Bang on TBS when nothing else is on as well.

Quoting mom2ryneandsam:

I watched re-runs of the big bang theory on tbs and then watched monk on my laptop

Kel13lighthouse
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM

We recorded Almost Human on Mon, so watched that episode last night. We still have 2 episodes of Castle to watch sometime soon.  Nothing else last night interested me, so ended up going to bed by 8:30. 

AmyClutterbug
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched The Biggest Loser. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I had to miss a few episodes of The Voice because my DVR couldn't handle Dancing with the Stars, Sleepy Hollow, NCIS, The Biggest Loser AND The Voice... but I kept up enough to know who's who.  It doesn't look like Blake's going to win again, but I could be wrong.   Ceelo doesn't even have anyone left.

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

This time of year makes me really wish I was watching The Voice

Fire911gal
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Watched a hockey game, then National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hi and welcome!

Are you a fan of a specific team?   I'm not necessarily, but DH is a Rangers fan.  

LOVE Christmas Vacation!   We'll watch it as a family one of these nights (hard to do with DH working in NC from Sunday - Thursday).   

Quoting Fire911gal:

Watched a hockey game, then National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 5, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

We recorded Almost Human on Mon, so watched that episode last night. We still have 2 episodes of Castle to watch sometime soon.  Nothing else last night interested me, so ended up going to bed by 8:30. I almost went to bed at 9. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)