Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what the heck did everyone watch Last night(12/3) on tv??

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

I had NOTHING new last night at all.  Did I miss something??

We watched my recording of The Holiday(Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz) and the most recent Dracula.

What did you guys watch??

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I was at my son's chorus concert and was afraid I'd miss NCIS.   I came home and found out it was a repeat (easy to figure out with Ziva on).   At 9pm, I watched The Voice. 

mom2ryneandsam
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I watched re-runs of the big bang theory on tbs and then watched monk on my laptop

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I was at my son's chorus concert and was afraid I'd miss NCIS.   I came home and found out it was a repeat (easy to figure out with Ziva on).   At 9pm, I watched The Voice. 

This time of year makes me really wish I was watching The Voice

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I LOVE your profile picture.  TOOO cute!!!  We have a tendency to watch Big Bang on TBS when nothing else is on as well.

Quoting mom2ryneandsam:

I watched re-runs of the big bang theory on tbs and then watched monk on my laptop

Kel13lighthouse
Having internet connection issues, so may get bumped off unexpectedly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yesterday at 8:49 PM
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM

We recorded Almost Human on Mon, so watched that episode last night. We still have 2 episodes of Castle to watch sometime soon.  Nothing else last night interested me, so ended up going to bed by 8:30. 

AmyClutterbug
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I watched The Biggest Loser. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I had to miss a few episodes of The Voice because my DVR couldn't handle Dancing with the Stars, Sleepy Hollow, NCIS, The Biggest Loser AND The Voice... but I kept up enough to know who's who.  It doesn't look like Blake's going to win again, but I could be wrong.   Ceelo doesn't even have anyone left.

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

This time of year makes me really wish I was watching The Voice

Fire911gal
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Watched a hockey game, then National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hi and welcome!

Are you a fan of a specific team?   I'm not necessarily, but DH is a Rangers fan.  

LOVE Christmas Vacation!   We'll watch it as a family one of these nights (hard to do with DH working in NC from Sunday - Thursday).   

Quoting Fire911gal:

Watched a hockey game, then National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 5, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

We recorded Almost Human on Mon, so watched that episode last night. We still have 2 episodes of Castle to watch sometime soon.  Nothing else last night interested me, so ended up going to bed by 8:30. I almost went to bed at 9. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)