Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Former Bachelorette engaged

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:58 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Third time's the charm for Emily Maynard.

The former Bachelorette star is engaged to her boyfriend Tyler Johnson, Us Weekly reports.

For the complete article....

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Emily-Maynard-Engaged-1075351.aspx

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:39 PM
2 moms liked this

This is rotten but all I can think is "well we'll just have to wait and see if this one sticks".

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I was one who loved her on Brad's season and still liked her for her own, but when she and Jeff broke up almost instantly, I realized that she's not all that she claims to be.  We shall see!  Although, I don't begrudge anyone happiness so I hope they really are happy.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 10, 2014 at 6:25 AM

It's not that I had a super dislike for Emily, I just didn't care for her personality and the idea of watching a whole season of just her put me off.  Actually, I know I stopped watching the Bachelorette her season, I might have even stopped watching Bachelor all together her season.

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I was one who loved her on Brad's season and still liked her for her own, but when she and Jeff broke up almost instantly, I realized that she's not all that she claims to be.  We shall see!  Although, I don't begrudge anyone happiness so I hope they really are happy.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:29 AM

That was exactly how I felt about her.   I was so happy she was the Bachelorette, then too many things started coming out about her and I couldn't keep pretending she was so sweet & all of that.

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)