Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intelligence(1/7)

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:02 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

The closest thing to a recap I found....

http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/intelligence-series-premiere-recap-cbs/#

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I was okay with this episode.  Not blown away but I'm not usually when it comes to Pilots.  Anymore it usually takes a couple of episodes for me to warm up to a show.

I read some of the comments below the recap and they talked about Chuck and I agree this is very much so a ripoff of Chuck...except, well Chuck was funny and action packed.  Now, I miss Chuck.

So, yes it's like Chuck and I miss Chuck but that doesn't mean I'm not going to give it a chance.

I really like the group of players, even if ds and I kept thinking CSI when we saw Marg.  I like how they have Gabriel and his demeanor.  His cocky attitude(which Chuck didn't have) brings something interesting to the show.  I'm enjoying his chemistry with his Secret Service Agent.  Since he is looking for his wife we don't have that romantic Chemistry which is really nice but they do have a good working relationship chemistry.  I will be watching it on Monday.

What did everyone else think??

Phylis419
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM

This reminds me a bit of the Minority Report and Enemy of the State. With a splash of the Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman.

It's too early too tell for me. I did keep me watching just to see where they were going with the story. Considering that he's producing it too I do want to see how his mind is going to take this role for sure.

stay tuned with me on this one...

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Quoting Phylis419:

This reminds me a bit of the Minority Report and Enemy of the State. With a splash of the Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman.

It's too early too tell for me. I did keep me watching just to see where they were going with the story. Considering that he's producing it too I do want to see how his mind is going to take this role for sure.

stay tuned with me on this one...I'm planning to keep on watching so I will be watching with you.

Phylis419
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Very cool!!!

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting Phylis419:

stay tuned with me on this one...I'm planning to keep on watching so I will be watching with you.

jaccikniskern
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:24 PM

I think it will be o.k.  I liked it, but depends upon what time of the night that they put it on, as to whether I will be continously watching.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 6:33 AM

It's perminant spot is Monday night 10/9 central.  Not sure what time that means for you.

Quoting jaccikniskern:

I think it will be o.k.  I liked it, but depends upon what time of the night that they put it on, as to whether I will be continously watching.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I put this in the other thread, but will put this here just in case....   It should be on again on Friday at 8pm (this week).

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:38 PM

I liked it.   I honestly didn't pay as close attention as I should have (was working on the computer at the same time), but I liked it.

All 3 main characters are solid so that's a good start.

The chemistry between him and the secret service girl is good (and it's good that he's married, so they won't delve right into the sexual tension or any of that).    I like that she wants to help him.    I think there's a lot that they could do with this show, but they need to not get tooooooo complicated.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I liked it.   I honestly didn't pay as close attention as I should have (was working on the computer at the same time), but I liked it.

All 3 main characters are solid so that's a good start.

The chemistry between him and the secret service girl is good (and it's good that he's married, so they won't delve right into the sexual tension or any of that).    I like that she wants to help him.    I think there's a lot that they could do with this show, but they need to not get tooooooo complicated.  I also like the chemistry of the him with the SSA and it's nice that it's not a sexual chemistry.  I also think they will have a lot to work with on the science side of this show.  Since I enjoy science that part intrigues me. 

Now, did he have this chip put in his brain AFTER his wife was killed or was it before she was killed?  If they do find her, if she is alive, I wonder how that is going to affect him.

jaccikniskern
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM

The ten o'clock showing is o.k. but sometimes it is hard for me to keep my eyes open that long.  (LOL)

Quoting pixie124:

It's perminant spot is Monday night 10/9 central.  Not sure what time that means for you.

Quoting jaccikniskern:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)