Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

American Idol, what did you think??

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:49 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

Just checking in to see what all my AI peeps thought about Harry?

I do not watch AI anymore but if I did I bet he was AMAZING!!!  Everything I have read on Facebook is pure LOVE, which again doesn't surprise me.

So who is watching and are you happy about the new judges table.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:11 PM

I'm watching, but it's all on my DVR right now.    This will be my "sick time" activity - to watch  my shows!  

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 23, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I watched it last night and really liked it.   I now have to go back and watch last week's episodes.   Harry Connick is great.   He's so real and refreshing.   Keith is even better with Harry and JLo actually rounds out the 3 pretty nicely.   I think I appreciate her a LOT more after how bad Mariah and Nicki were.   UGH (good riddance).    I do not miss Randy either.

mypaperlife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 3:00 PM

You know, I really thought I would miss Randy but I don't.  I think Harry makes an excellent judge.  I didn't watch last season so I had no idea how Keith would be.  I think he and Jennifer are a little softer and let people through that probably shouldn't have...will be interesting to see who makes the final cuts.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I do not miss Randy either.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Keith seems even "softer" this year.   Last year, he was more the one who actually heard things in people's voices vs. all the other crap that was coming from Nicki, Mariah and Randy.    I think Keith needs to toughen up, but maybe that's Harry the Hatchet's job.   LOL

Quoting mypaperlife:

You know, I really thought I would miss Randy but I don't.  I think Harry makes an excellent judge.  I didn't watch last season so I had no idea how Keith would be.  I think he and Jennifer are a little softer and let people through that probably shouldn't have...will be interesting to see who makes the final cuts.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I do not miss Randy either.

mypaperlife
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:28 AM

I am not liking Keith's new haircut!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:34 AM

I was talking to Lisa on Facebook last night and she told me I had to flip over and check out Keith's new haircut.  Well, I ended up not getting to switch over.  Sounds like I need to hunt down a picture. 

Quoting mypaperlife:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Okay....I checked out the haircut.  He went a little bit to far.  He probably did need the change and thank goodness it will grow out.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:22 AM

No No No.... my man needs his hair back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate the short length completely, but it's the way it's heavy at the back crown portion of his head.   It looks like an egg.   

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quoting mypaperlife:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:23 AM

I actually think he had to cut it because it was damaged.   Just like a woman, I think he'd done too much crap to it (processes) and I think that he needed it short.    I just don't like this  particular style for his shaped face.

Quoting pixie124:

Okay....I checked out the haircut.  He went a little bit to far.  He probably did need the change and thank goodness it will grow out.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:24 AM

Oh and Lisa, you're missing out.... Harry is an excellent Judge.   He's Hatchet Harry.  He's honest and he fights for what he believes in.   I like the 3 judges together.   

Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)