Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Biggest Loser Finale - Winner Too Thin?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 1095 Total Views

It won't let me copy and paste a link even when I'm on IE now.   But for anyone who didn't watch the show or the finale, you should google it.    Rachel lost TOO much weight.

When she came out, it was like 'OMG that girl looks too skinny and skeletal".   The looks on Bob's and Jillian's faces basically said it all because they looked shocked and not in a good way.    The other two finalists were at normal, healthy weights and looked great, but Rachel looked scary.   

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:29 PM

http://ewpopwatch.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/screen-shot-2014-02-04-at-8-07-55-pm.png

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Tumi is the one who I thought looked great.   Surprising, but good.   She looked healthy and normal.   Good for her for winning the at home prize.   I thought most of the contestants looked like they did better at home (on a whole) vs. other years.   

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:31 PM

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Bob & Jillian's reaction....

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:36 PM

And look at Tanya's expression behind Jillian!   Seriously, their faces say it all.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:37 PM

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM

She looks better to me here (Make over week).....

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM

The other two guys .... they looked better than Rachel in my opinion.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:21 PM

She was a bit too skinny, but I think she felt the pressure to go that low in order to win.  Both of the guys still had quite a bit of weight to lose when they left the ranch and she was close to goal.  Rachel has a very long face and I think that made her look even more gaunt.  I also think her dress made a difference.  I think if she'd had something more form fitting dress like Tumi, it wouldn't have made her appear quite so thin.  I didn't think she looked terrible in the weigh-in outfit.  That said, I really hope that she gains 15-20 lbs noe like most of them do after the finale. 

I was pleased that so many of them had been successful at home.  Seemed like more than past seasons.   I had really hoped that Hap would do better.  I think he actually may have gained weigh since leaving the ranch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)