Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Believe(NBC) starts this next Monday before going to Sunday nights, anyone watching?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

The opening scene and more about this show....

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/03/believe-watch-the-alfonso-cuaron-directed-opening-scene-of-nbcs-new-series.html

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:42 AM

I don't know if I'm going to watch this show or not.  My Sunday nights are pretty booked, especially at that time frame.  Now granted I can record the cable shows at a later time but I'm just not sure.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:49 AM

See, Once Upon a Time is FINALLY back on Sunday nights, so I don't see myself watching this.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm trying to figure out when Sunday night became my must watch tv night.  I have Amazing Race and OUAT at 7; Good Wife, Downton/Call the Midwife/Bletchley Circle, Walking Dead and True Detective/Game of Thrones at 8. If I try and add Believe or Resurrection they are also at 8.  Seriously, this is craziness!!!  I know I have things that come and go at the 9 o'clock hour but thank heavens those are during the summer months or possibly on PBS.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

See, Once Upon a Time is FINALLY back on Sunday nights, so I don't see myself watching this.

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Not sure. I will probably give it a couple weeks
Kel13lighthouse
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:27 PM

My hubby and I just watched it. (although the bloody satellite bliped out at the last 5 mins of the show-so watched the ending on IMDB) Another Awesome show by J.J. Abrams. 

Synday
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I watched it and liked it.  I was bored by The Good Wife, I'm losing interest and that show.  

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM

I think I saw that I can catch this show online.  Will have to check into that this weekend.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Welcome to the board!!! 

I have yet to watch this weeks episode of The Good Wife.  I think they are hitting a slump with the show.  The triangle needs to be done.  I know that they are trying to show Alicia moving on with Peter but it's Will that is driving me crazy.  I was never a Will/Alicia Shipper, I actually would have rather her found someone new all together if it wasn't going to be Peter.  I have kind of seen a couple of things about Will that makes me think this last weeks episode is going to be annoying.  I wish we could get more involved with Diane and her life and Eli....I find those two very interesting(not together but seperatly...lol)

Quoting Synday:

I watched it and liked it.  I was bored by The Good Wife, I'm losing interest and that show.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)