Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Walking Dead(3/23)

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:37 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 206 Total Views
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 24, 2014 at 7:08 AM

The season finale is going to be huge next week.  You could just tell by the build up last night.

I think everyone(meaning the viewer not the people on the show) knows that Terminus is a bad place.  How could it not be with a name like that!!  So what does everyone else think that Terminus is all about?  I can't help but think that it has something to do with Cannibals since Mary was in front of a big grill and no one else was around.  It felt like a glimpse into the future.

I also can't help but feel like something is going to happen to Glen or Maggie since she had him burn the picture.  That also felt like foreshadowing of an impending doom.  Hubby brought up a good plot point today about what he thinks happens with this pair.  Let me know if you guys want me to let it slip.  I would hate to say something and if it does happen you guys feel I ruined it.

What does everyone think of Eugene?  Does he know the answers?  Did anyone see Talking Dead(I watched the last ten mins)?  His real hair color really thru me for a loop.  lol

cubbies23
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 2:54 PM

I think Terminus is going to be bad just like Woodbury. I also think the  walkers that were stuck in the tunnel where from there and they escaped.  

For some reason I think it is going to be Rick that dies in the finale. I hope I am wrong.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 24, 2014 at 3:34 PM

Quoting cubbies23:

I think Terminus is going to be bad just like Woodbury. I also think the  walkers that were stuck in the tunnel where from there and they escaped.  <-----Oooo, good point.  It was close enough to Terminus.

For some reason I think it is going to be Rick that dies in the finale. I hope I am wrong.  This was the first thing I said when I saw that Andrew Lincoln is going to be on Talking Dead next week.  I hope he doesn't die either.

kary29
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:28 PM

If Rick dies I am going to be super mad!!  He IS this show.  I still like to rewatch the first episode and see him waking up to face the ZA.

I agree Terminus is baaad.  I think it is cannibals.  Hopefully by first show next season we will see them all hooked up and escaping that place!

What color was Eugene's hair?  I'm still unsure about him, have my doubts.

I would like to know the plot line idea for Maggie and Glenn.  If no one else wants to know you can pm me. :)

kary29
by Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Did you all notice that Mary was the lady in the portrait that Michonne held up in that house?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:38 AM

Mary?  I can't remember what the picture looked like and now it's driving me crazy.  lol

Quoting kary29:

Did you all notice that Mary was the lady in the portrait that Michonne held up in that house?

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Quoting kary29:

If Rick dies I am going to be super mad!!  He IS this show.  I still like to rewatch the first episode and see him waking up to face the ZA.

I agree Terminus is baaad.  I think it is cannibals.  Hopefully by first show next season we will see them all hooked up and escaping that place!

What color was Eugene's hair?  I'm still unsure about him, have my doubts.  It is a strawberry blonde color.  After seeing him with a dark mullet it looked so out of place.  I'm not sure if it's his natural hair color or maybe he had it dyed for a movie or something.

I would like to know the plot line idea for Maggie and Glenn.  If no one else wants to know you can pm me. :)  It's not a happy plot line.  Because Maggie had Glenn burn her picture there has to be something that happen along those lines.  Dh brought up that what will probably happen is that Maggie will die and so Glenn will kill himself.  After he said that I can see it happening.  I have always liked Glenn from the beginning so that would make me very sad.  If you think about the foreshadowing about the one girl that was running with Glenn  and was talking about how she lost everyone in her family and how it felt.  Glenn talked about how he lost everyone and then he found Maggie....I just don't think he can live without Maggie.

kary29
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Mary, the lady that greeted them at Terminus.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/03/24/the-walking-dead-were-these-paintings-about-mary-from-terminus/

Quoting pixie124:

Mary?  I can't remember what the picture looked like and now it's driving me crazy.  lol

Quoting kary29:

kary29
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I can see something like that happening.  Seems they are focusing so much on their reunion and love that something bad just has to happen.  :(  

You're right, I can't see him going on without Maggie.

I'm already so nervous about what all is going to happen Sunday.

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting kary29:

What color was Eugene's hair?  I'm still unsure about him, have my doubts.  It is a strawberry blonde color.  After seeing him with a dark mullet it looked so out of place.  I'm not sure if it's his natural hair color or maybe he had it dyed for a movie or something.

I would like to know the plot line idea for Maggie and Glenn.  If no one else wants to know you can pm me. :)  It's not a happy plot line.  Because Maggie had Glenn burn her picture there has to be something that happen along those lines.  Dh brought up that what will probably happen is that Maggie will die and so Glenn will kill himself.  After he said that I can see it happening.  I have always liked Glenn from the beginning so that would make me very sad.  If you think about the foreshadowing about the one girl that was running with Glenn  and was talking about how she lost everyone in her family and how it felt.  Glenn talked about how he lost everyone and then he found Maggie....I just don't think he can live without Maggie.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Quoting kary29:

Mary, the lady that greeted them at Terminus.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/03/24/the-walking-dead-were-these-paintings-about-mary-from-terminus/

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting kary29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)