Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survivor(4/2)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 141 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-cagayan-episode-6/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:17 AM

I agree with the recapper...this show had a number of WTF moments for me most of them came right at the end.

I can't believe how cocky Tony was with the idol and what was up with his big long speech.  I mean it was a good move because it made the other tribe talk in front of them and scurry around.  There is part of me that thinks the move he made was smart but also was stupid.  It did give their alliance a read on the other alliance but they missed the mark anyway thinking they would get rid of LJ.

If I were LJ I would have kept the idol.  He didn't need to share with Tony.  All I really cared about was that LJ would be safe and he was.  Where Tony's move could be viewed as somewhat stratigical...LJ's move was pretty dumb.  LJ....in the future don't save Tony.

Getting rid of Sara.  Now I'm back and forth about this.  It was fun to see her cockiness be blindsided but I'm disappointed in Kass for changing sides.  Spencer's reaction was great.  That is how I would feel as well...Kass has done this to him twice now.  I don't think he will ever trust Kass again.

Anyone else watch with me??

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I need to watch this!   I'm curious now!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:52 AM

What a wild and crazy episode.   As far as Survivor goes, that was a great episode.   It wasn't predictable and it showed that there are a lot of viable winners on this season.

Quoting pixie124:

I agree with the recapper...this show had a number of WTF moments for me most of them came right at the end.

I can't believe how cocky Tony was with the idol and what was up with his big long speech.  I mean it was a good move because it made the other tribe talk in front of them and scurry around.  There is part of me that thinks the move he made was smart but also was stupid.  It did give their alliance a read on the other alliance but they missed the mark anyway thinking they would get rid of LJ.

Tony is a jerk, but his plan worked.   He's too smart and I wish he was dumber.  LOL   

If I were LJ I would have kept the idol.  He didn't need to share with Tony.  All I really cared about was that LJ would be safe and he was.  Where Tony's move could be viewed as somewhat stratigical...LJ's move was pretty dumb.  LJ....in the future don't save Tony.

LJ could have stayed completely under the radar had he held onto his idol.  It will bring up questions as to why no one else knew about it, but no one else knew about Tony's idol either?   

Getting rid of Sara.  Now I'm back and forth about this.  It was fun to see her cockiness be blindsided but I'm disappointed in Kass for changing sides.  Spencer's reaction was great.  That is how I would feel as well...Kass has done this to him twice now.  I don't think he will ever trust Kass again.

Sarah was someone who drove me nuts.  From trusting Tony so much in the beginning just because he was a cop, to how she handled being the swing vote (too cocky, too much of the "you have to do what I say or I'll flip" crap), to just her overall demeanor about some things.

Kass.... well I can see why she was enticed, but I don't' think she has a chance either.   She left Spencer and Tasha.  Tasha placating Sarah was just that... taming the beast so it doesn't flip.  It wasn't that she didn't like Kass.   I am hoping that Spencer can worm him way into another alliance because I don't think the 5 people with LJ, Tony, Woo, Trish and Jefra can't be fractured at some point. 

Anyone else watch with me??

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Oh and a little more about Sarah.... she showed that she couldn't be trusted no matter which side she was on.   She's a textbook example of how NOT to handle being a swing vote.   

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Exactly.  She did such a poor job that even Trish figured it out and hit up Kass.  I am happy that Sarah is gone.  Her cockiness annoyed me.  Now, if it would have been Tony I would have been just as happy.  I can't stand him.  Still frustrated that LJ gave up his idol.

Oh and while I was watching it all I could think of is wow....the one alliance got them to give up 2 IDOLS, this is BIG.  They of course didn't know that there was even one but in their craziness they got rid of 2 IDOLS.  I think that is icing on the cake....now granted they lost one of their own and can't trust Kass but there are Idols up for grabs.  I just hope Tony doesn't find one.

Oh and on an added sidenote.  Dh watched and his comment.  Wow, the top heavy chick is actually doing a good job staying on even if she is top heavy.  lol

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Oh and a little more about Sarah.... she showed that she couldn't be trusted no matter which side she was on.   She's a textbook example of how NOT to handle being a swing vote.   

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:03 PM

ROFL @ top heavy comment about Morgan.  How is she even still on?   LOL

I still think there's a lot of mixing up that can still happen.    Morgan and Jeremiah are still original beauties and so are LJ and Jefra.   Hmm, right?!    

But there are only 3 Brains Left and now 3 Brawn people left?   

Quoting pixie124:

Exactly.  She did such a poor job that even Trish figured it out and hit up Kass.  I am happy that Sarah is gone.  Her cockiness annoyed me.  Now, if it would have been Tony I would have been just as happy.  I can't stand him.  Still frustrated that LJ gave up his idol.

Oh and while I was watching it all I could think of is wow....the one alliance got them to give up 2 IDOLS, this is BIG.  They of course didn't know that there was even one but in their craziness they got rid of 2 IDOLS.  I think that is icing on the cake....now granted they lost one of their own and can't trust Kass but there are Idols up for grabs.  I just hope Tony doesn't find one.

Oh and on an added sidenote.  Dh watched and his comment.  Wow, the top heavy chick is actually doing a good job staying on even if she is top heavy.  lol

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)