Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eek! Zap2it has changed their page

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

and it just freaked me out this morning!   LOL.

I really hate change.

I miss just looking at the one column to the left and skimming it really quick to see what's new.   Now they're forcing me to scroll through their pictures.    No thanks.   hahaha

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:52 AM

confused 

Okay it wasn't like that when I woke up this morning.  When did that happen?!?!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Well that is frustrating.  There is this handy dandy guide to help people with the names of all the Game of Thrones characters with pictures(it gets VERY confusing) well I can't post it.  It's not an article just a pop up and so there isn't a direct link to that pop up.  I'm almost positive if I try and post a link it's just going to take people to the zap2it home page.  Okay I'm going to try and post it and then come back and edit for an update.

Update...I tried it, ended up deleting the post because it doesn't work.  I guess we can no longer send people to picture galleries on Zap2it.  Bummer.  I wanted to send that to my husband and actually use it when we watched the show this weekend.  I guess I can facebook it so I can pull it up that way.

bad

One last update.  I got it to work.  When I put it on my facebook the link there actually sent me to an article page.  That way I could post a link here.  What a pain in the @$$ but I got it to work.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM

UGH  .....   see, change is bad.   Very bad!    

Quoting pixie124:

Well that is frustrating.  There is this handy dandy guide to help people with the names of all the Game of Thrones characters with pictures(it gets VERY confusing) well I can't post it.  It's not an article just a pop up and so there isn't a direct link to that pop up.  I'm almost positive if I try and post a link it's just going to take people to the zap2it home page.  Okay I'm going to try and post it and then come back and edit for an update.

Update...I tried it, ended up deleting the post because it doesn't work.  I guess we can no longer send people to picture galleries on Zap2it.  Bummer.  I wanted to send that to my husband and actually use it when we watched the show this weekend.  I guess I can facebook it so I can pull it up that way.

bad

One last update.  I got it to work.  When I put it on my facebook the link there actually sent me to an article page.  That way I could post a link here.  What a pain in the @$$ but I got it to work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)