Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bachelorette Andi quits job

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 2:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 60 Total Views

For the article click link...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Andi-Dorfman-Quits-Job-1083139.aspx

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 18, 2014 at 2:28 PM

What do I think...if she did it to become famous and ride her 15 mins of fame I have to roll my eyes

eye rolling

If she really doesn't like being a lawyer that is fine.  I just hope I don't start seeing her on ET or another show as a correspondent.

reptilequeen
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Well I am sure she'll live off the fame for awhile, maybe do DWTS,other things. I am sure she could always go back?????

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:50 PM

I am not shocked after two cycles of The Bachelor stuff.   Maybe she knows she's moving to somewhere?  Like she's with someone and she is moving near him?  Hmmmmm

reptilequeen
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:06 PM

I think you hit the nail on the head!!!!!! Really if she's good at her job she can get one anywhere.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 18, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Right... that's where she is lucky.   She could easily get work anywhere in the country because of her profession.   I also think they said her old boss would take her back, so she must've been good at her job?

Quoting reptilequeen:

I think you hit the nail on the head!!!!!! Really if she's good at her job she can get one anywhere.

mypaperlife
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM

I totally she think she is going the fame route...I think there are one or two guys she may end up with but I wouldn't be surprised if she walks away from the show alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)