Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Squeal... Who is ready for Under The Dome

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

Remember it comes back Monday night(June 30th). I am OH SO EXCITED!!!  Who is with me?!?!

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:46 PM

slap

Why didn't I stick with this show???  Why oh why?   I'm a dork.  I keep seeing the commercials and I wish I knew what was going on.   

Quoting pixie124:

Remember it comes back Monday night(June 30th). I am OH SO EXCITED!!!  Who is with me?!?!

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:23 PM
I gave up on it last year.
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:37 AM

I would say catch up with a marathon but they didn't do one since it's on a regular network. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:

slap

Why didn't I stick with this show???  Why oh why?   I'm a dork.  I keep seeing the commercials and I wish I knew what was going on.   

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I thought about catching up, but I'm also so bad about that even if they show marathons.  LOL

Quoting pixie124:

I would say catch up with a marathon but they didn't do one since it's on a regular network. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:Why didn't I stick with this show???  Why oh why?   I'm a dork.  I keep seeing the commercials and I wish I knew what was going on.   

Quoting pixie124:

Remember it comes back Monday night(June 30th). I am OH SO EXCITED!!!  Who is with me?!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jun. 30, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Marathons have sucked me in to so many shows.  I go workout in the morning on the weekend and start a show.  By the time I leave I have watched 1.5 episodes and can't help but finish watching the rest of the marathon.  Grrr....marathons.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I thought about catching up, but I'm also so bad about that even if they show marathons.  LOL

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:Why didn't I stick with this show???  Why oh why?   I'm a dork.  I keep seeing the commercials and I wish I knew what was going on.   

Quoting pixie124:

Remember it comes back Monday night(June 30th). I am OH SO EXCITED!!!  Who is with me?!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

If DH wasn't home all the time (right now), I could easily get sucked into a marathon.  ;)

Quoting pixie124:

Marathons have sucked me in to so many shows.  I go workout in the morning on the weekend and start a show.  By the time I leave I have watched 1.5 episodes and can't help but finish watching the rest of the marathon.  Grrr....marathons.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Amazon on demand has the first season

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

slap

Quoting pixie124:

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:21 PM

I'm watching :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)