• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bachelor in paradise

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:36 AM
  • 26 Replies
  • 387 Total Views

There are a couple of videos on Zap2it of different cast members. I can't post a link because zap2it doesn't have links to videos. 

I haven't watched them yet because my service isn't the best at my parents. 

If you watch them tell me what you think!!  

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't watched them yet, but I wanted to say that I don't like how zap2it does videos on its newly designed site.   Sometimes they work for me and sometimes they don't.    

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Oh and on the Men Tell All the other night, they showed a long preview.... So much crying.   Almost too much crying.  

That said, if I have this right, I read that this season is about finding love NOT winning money.   Has anyone else heard or read anything like that?

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Oh and on the Men Tell All the other night, they showed a long preview.... So much crying.   Almost too much crying.  

That said, if I have this right, I read that this season is about finding love NOT winning money.   Has anyone else heard or read anything like that?

It is supposed to be about finding love( being on tv, getting drunk and crying too!HA)  on BIP. I dont think there are any games etc like on BP.

They are supposed to date etc,whoever doesn't get a rose goes home and fresh meat come in to replace the ones who left.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:10 PM

ROFL @ Fresh Meat!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

It is supposed to be about finding love( being on tv, getting drunk and crying too!HA)  on BIP. I dont think there are any games etc like on BP.

They are supposed to date etc,whoever doesn't get a rose goes home and fresh meat come in to replace the ones who left.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:29 PM

I have that same issue. Not sure why they changed it. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I haven't watched them yet, but I wanted to say that I don't like how zap2it does videos on its newly designed site.   Sometimes they work for me and sometimes they don't.    

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:32 PM

You would think there would be some kind of prize. Don't these guys hang out together on reunion shows.   You would think they would have hooked up there. 

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Quoting pixie124:

You would think there would be some kind of prize. Don't these guys hang out together on reunion shows.   You would think they would have hooked up there. 

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I havent heard of a prize, maybe love is the prize! HA! They always have Bachelor reunions to get them together. That's how they cast too, from who is hooking up, breaking up, who has crushes on who etc.  Really they are trying to get couples from the castoffs. More couples  who fall in love, date, get married, more buzz for the shows they  do.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:22 PM

I'd be surprised if there weren't prizes during the game or SOMETHING to win at the end besides love.   LOL

Quoting pixie124:

You would think there would be some kind of prize. Don't these guys hang out together on reunion shows.   You would think they would have hooked up there. Quoting LisaLoopner:

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:03 PM

There has to be some tyoe of game to it because why wouldn't a bunch of them just pair up and stay the whole time to "win"?   The preview definitely showed a lot more hooking up than any season of Bachelor Pad.  There was some typr of Paradise reality show years ago where they had to pair up to stay - it was on Fox maybe?  I'm trying to remeber how that one worked.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:07 PM

I remember that. It was like Paradise Island or hotel and it was full of drama. I was hooked. Lol

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

There has to be some tyoe of game to it because why wouldn't a bunch of them just pair up and stay the whole time to "win"?   The preview definitely showed a lot more hooking up than any season of Bachelor Pad.  There was some typr of Paradise reality show years ago where they had to pair up to stay - it was on Fox maybe?  I'm trying to remeber how that one worked.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)