Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Show... Manhattan... Starts Sun 7/27

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

Has anyone heard of this show and is anyone interested?

It's set in WWII and it's about the atom bomb being created.   

This link might work..... tvline.com/what-to-watch/  (It'll change on Monday 7/28 to what's being shown that night, though).

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Oooooooooooooops, I forgot info.

It's on WGN America at 9pm EST.

Quoting LisaLooner:

Has anyone heard of this show and is anyone interested?

It's set in WWII and it's about the atom bomb being created.   

This link might work..... tvline.com/what-to-watch/  (It'll change on Monday 7/28 to what's being shown that night, though).

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Also, if you go to www.zap2it.com today (Sunday 7/27), it's right on the top... hard to miss.

Mslinda2013
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I have it set to record tonight - I've actually been pretty light on shows lately!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I saw this advertised at the bottom of the Freak Show page and I looked it up. I love period stuff so I set it to record. Hubby is really in to WW2 right now so he might be interested in this. Not sure when I will have time to watch it. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:29 PM

I hope you end up liking it and that it's a good show! 

Quoting Mslinda2013:

I have it set to record tonight - I've actually been pretty light on shows lately!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I have/had too many things for that time slot, so I didn't DVR it.  I'll probably regret it, but I'm behind on shows and just can't see adding another right now.

Quoting pixie124:

I saw this advertised at the bottom of the Freak Show page and I looked it up. I love period stuff so I set it to record. Hubby is really in to WW2 right now so he might be interested in this. Not sure when I will have time to watch it. 

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:31 PM
We don't get that channel
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:38 PM

:(

Quoting e-doolittle: We don't get that channel

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I DVR-ed it at the later time frame.  I also have too many things on Sunday nights at that specific time.  My DVR was down to a whopping 74% today and this morning it's probably back up to around 85%.  Keely is doing quite a bit of volunteering next week so I will be able to watch some of the shows that I can't watch when she is home.  Plus, Devin is getting his wisdom teeth pulled and I will be able to(hopefully) get him to sit down and watch some of these shows that I have been waiting on him for.  There are a few shows that I had been waiting for him to watch that he just told me recently to just watch on my own.  Yesterday, with the heat I had a Lost Girl mini Marathon and got quite a few of those off of the DVR!!!!  YIPPEE!!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I have/had too many things for that time slot, so I didn't DVR it.  I'll probably regret it, but I'm behind on shows and just can't see adding another right now.

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 29, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Dh and I watched this today.  I really enjoyed it. The show is a period piece. I can see the characters having depth and the hour and ten mins didn't feel like an hour and ten mins. 

I will be watching next week for sure. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)