Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gracepoint: David Tennant to be killed off?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 297 Total Views

I'm a huge fan of the UK TV show Broadchurch starring David Tennant. I'm very excited about the new America version Gracpoint due to come out this fall. But I read this, this morning and now i'm scared. 

Broadchurch star David Tennant couldn’t turn down Gracepoint role, but will his character be killed off?

I really really hope he's not killed off! you can read the article here: http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/david-tennant-couldnt-turn-gracepoint-role-will-character-killed/

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Hmmm...I wonder why they would kill him off.  I guess that would be a change from the UK version.  It might just be something to throw us off.

Lolitalux
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I heard they were not going to make a second series of the American version. That the ending would prevent that. So I don't know maybe killing Tenannt off is part of that ending. 

Quoting pixie124:

Hmmm...I wonder why they would kill him off.  I guess that would be a change from the UK version.  It might just be something to throw us off.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 6, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Well that is a complete bummer.

Quoting Lolitalux:

I heard they were not going to make a second series of the American version. That the ending would prevent that. So I don't know maybe killing Tenannt off is part of that ending. 

Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)