Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girl Meets World renewed for season 2

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:08 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

An article...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Girl-Meets-World-Renewed-Season-2-1085301.aspx

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:09 AM

We haven't been watching or recording but most Disney shows we don't record...instead Dd usually plays catch up on a weekend sometime.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2014 at 11:00 AM

I was wondering if anyone watched and/or stuck with this show.

I didn't really watch the original, so I didn't give the new show a shot.

Quoting pixie124:

We haven't been watching or recording but most Disney shows we don't record...instead Dd usually plays catch up on a weekend sometime.

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 3:40 PM
I watched one episode. But didn't enjoy it. I didn't watch the original
jesusyangela
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 3:45 PM
4 moms liked this
We watch it my kids love the reruns of the old one and I LOVE seeing Corey and Topanga characters again they stayed true to them
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Hi and welcome to TV Talk!  I hope you join us here.  :)

Quoting jesusyangela: We watch it my kids love the reruns of the old one and I LOVE seeing Corey and Topanga characters again they stayed true to them

angelachristine
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this

I watched the older one when i was on originally but missed out on this one. I might catch up on the reruns and if my ds likes it I can tell him I watched the parents when i was a kid. He is always asking things like did i watch this show or play this game when i was a kid and most of it is really recent stuff like minecraft or sam and cat. lol

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to TV Talk!  :)

Quoting angelachristine:

I watched the older one when i was on originally but missed out on this one. I might catch up on the reruns and if my ds likes it I can tell him I watched the parents when i was a kid. He is always asking things like did i watch this show or play this game when i was a kid and most of it is really recent stuff like minecraft or sam and cat. lol

JanuaryBaby06
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

i HAVE ONLY WATCHED THE 1ST EPI BUT LOVED IT NAD HAVE TO PLAY CATCH UP. mY KIDS LOVED IT TOO... WE ALL WATCHED BOY MEETS WORLD.. ALL OF THE SEASONS RIGHT BEFORE IT AIRED! lOVE THAT THEY ARE BACK!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 8, 2014 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the board.

My daughter loves watching the reruns.  I got her stuck on Wonder Years and Boy Meets World.  It has been so much fun watching the shows with her when I have a chance.  I remember all of them.

Quoting jesusyangela: We watch it my kids love the reruns of the old one and I LOVE seeing Corey and Topanga characters again they stayed true to them

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Aug. 8, 2014 at 6:58 AM

We have to play catch up too.

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

i HAVE ONLY WATCHED THE 1ST EPI BUT LOVED IT NAD HAVE TO PLAY CATCH UP. mY KIDS LOVED IT TOO... WE ALL WATCHED BOY MEETS WORLD.. ALL OF THE SEASONS RIGHT BEFORE IT AIRED! lOVE THAT THEY ARE BACK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)