Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check your recordings!!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

I could scream!  I programmed this into the PVR more than a week before the pilot and when I finally sat down to watch it last night FAMILY GUY was recorded instead - even though it said it was my show!!  Since the premier week has passed, there isn't another channel running the pilot.  Just in case, I realized I need to check other things I'm recording so I don't go on thinking "well I have 6 episodes of that to catch when I have time".  6 episodes of Stewie is not my idea of great primetime drama O.o

by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:45 PM
My dvr screwed up also. I set a recording for NCIS and for some reason it only taped the last half hour.
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Oh wow!  I hate when that happens....I was trying to tape Madame Secretary and it didn't tape....

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Football ran really late on Sunday night.  I ended up just recording until 11 that night to be sure to get it.

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

Oh wow!  I hate when that happens....I was trying to tape Madame Secretary and it didn't tape....

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I will definately do that this Sunday :)

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

Football ran really late on Sunday night.  I ended up just recording until 11 that night to be sure to get it.

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Sep. 27, 2014 at 9:37 PM

I hate when my DVR screws up!

tangledmoon
by Member on Sep. 28, 2014 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Good news - even though I *did* triple-check and saw that it wasn't on again, the pilot WAS on tonight, and I caught it before it started so it's recorded now!

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2014 at 9:52 AM
I had a crazy week last week and didn't watch any of my DVR'd pilots. We went away for the weekend and came home to a dead DVR/cable box so I'll be playing catch up until we get it replaced and reprogrammed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)