Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOVE it or LEAVE it: ABC's HTGAWM

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:22 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

I'm trying something new with the new shows. Giving new shows 3 weeks to a month start and then starting a thread to see who stuck with the show and who dumped it. So if you didn't even watch this show you don't need to comment just if you gave it a shot

Did you Love it or did you Leave it?

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Forgive me guys...I wasn't writing out the whole shows name.

I have a confession to make and I have to see if anyone else does this...when I talk to my daughter about watching this show I will always say the title like Viola Davis.  Muuurrder.  lol  She thinks I'm a goofball but for some reason that is how I say it.

I love this show.  I am happy that we are not doing as many flash forwards.  Sometimes with how disjointed they were it got slightly confusing where you were at in the time line of the flash forward.    Like other comments in the recaps...I hope they will get Will away from the deer in headlights look soon.  It's just too much.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM
I have only watched the first 2 episodes and this is exactly what I was thinking! Very hard to keep everything straight in my mind when they jump around so much. Besides that, I find it intriguing.

Quoting pixie124:

Forgive me guys...I wasn't writing out the whole shows name.

I have a confession to make and I have to see if anyone else does this...when I talk to my daughter about watching this show I will always say the title like Viola Davis.  Muuurrder.  lol  She thinks I'm a goofball but for some reason that is how I say it.

I love this show.  I am happy that we are not doing as many flash forwards.  Sometimes with how disjointed they were it got slightly confusing where you were at in the time line of the flash forward.    Like other comments in the recaps...I hope they will get Will away from the deer in headlights look soon.  It's just too much.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 15, 2014 at 4:32 PM

I'm on the fence.   Sorry.... I'm losing interest a bit, but could be pulled back in.

uatw14
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I've only seen the first episode so far :(

I have to wait until the next episode opens to normal Hulu users since I don't have time to watch it on TV, but I did like the first episode.

I hope it continues to keep my interest!
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Love love love it :-)

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 16, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this

My only advice is to stick with it...I have a feeling since this is a pretty sure bet to renew that it's going to turn out to be ABC's next Scandal.  Which you know I don't watch Scandal either but we both always hear about it.   

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I'm on the fence.   Sorry.... I'm losing interest a bit, but could be pulled back in.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:03 PM

You're right... I'll stick with it!  

Quoting pixie124:

My only advice is to stick with it...I have a feeling since this is a pretty sure bet to renew that it's going to turn out to be ABC's next Scandal.  Which you know I don't watch Scandal either but we both always hear about it.   

Quoting LisaLoopner:

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM

All I have to say is that I can't believe that you guys aren't watching Scandal!!  (Yes, I did know that before but it still shocks me - LOL!)

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 17, 2014 at 6:55 AM

It shocks everyone.  I also have quite a few people that are shocked that I have never seen Parenthood.  I need to catch that one one Netflix sometime but I am too busy.

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

All I have to say is that I can't believe that you guys aren't watching Scandal!!  (Yes, I did know that before but it still shocks me - LOL!)

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Oct. 17, 2014 at 6:56 AM

I could just hear you in 3 years when it's ABC's most popular show...why didn't I just stick with it.  lol

Quoting LisaLoopner:

You're right... I'll stick with it!  

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)