Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DWTS(11/3)

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:38 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

A recap if you need one...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dancing-Stars-Immuity-Duos-Recap-1088660.aspx

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 4, 2014 at 7:40 AM

This was a fun episode.  I felt bad for Michael...it's not that it wasn't his time to go but I think he really put a lot of hard work into the dance this week.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:33 AM

It was a good episode. The dances were really good. Yes it was sad to see Michael go, I mean I know he wasn't that good but he tried so hard and he was so sad to leave.

Poor Alphonso getting stuck on the zip line in rehersal!HA!

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:12 PM
I felt bad for Michael. It was certainly his time to go but he was so sad and the judges were a bit harsh. They could have been a bit more encouraging and still scored him low.

I was most disappointed with Lea this week. She seemed so awkward in her Bonnie and Clyde dance
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:44 AM

I agree...the Bonnie and Clyde number was awkward.  I think it's her ballet background, she just doesn't know how to relax for jazz.  Plus, I didn't really care for the choreography.  I like Artem but it was just boring.

I watched Michael on GMA yesterday morning...such a nice guy.

Quoting AmyClutterbug: I felt bad for Michael. It was certainly his time to go but he was so sad and the judges were a bit harsh. They could have been a bit more encouraging and still scored him low. I was most disappointed with Lea this week. She seemed so awkward in her Bonnie and Clyde dance

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:45 AM

OHgosh...Poor Alphonso.  That guy must have pretty good upper body strength to hang like that for so long.  I would have been sweating bullets...especially when they brought out the ladder that was too short.

Quoting reptilequeen:

It was a good episode. The dances were really good. Yes it was sad to see Michael go, I mean I know he wasn't that good but he tried so hard and he was so sad to leave.

Poor Alphonso getting stuck on the zip line in rehersal!HA!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)