Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HTGAWM peeps

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:10 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 173 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Just wanted to point out that starting this Thursday they will be reshowing the season from the beginning.  This week there are the first 2 episodes and next week is episode 3.  I am going to record them and watch them closer to when the show comes back.

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this

goodThat's a good idea.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Nov. 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Interesting!

I caught up on one episode yesterday, but still have 1-2 to go.   

DH was watching with me for awhile and he was all like "this show is crazy".   ROFL.

Quoting pixie124:

Just wanted to point out that starting this Thursday they will be reshowing the season from the beginning.  This week there are the first 2 episodes and next week is episode 3.  I am going to record them and watch them closer to when the show comes back.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Was that what he thought about the jumping around or just the show in general?

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Interesting!

DH was watching with me for awhile and he was all like "this show is crazy".   ROFL.

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM

All of it... the sex, the pace, the conversations, etc...   He was like what the heck is going on?  Obviously the jumping around isn't good for someone who tries to start watching a few episodes in.   LOL

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Interesting!

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Nov. 26, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Now I have to ask...which Sex scene were you watching?!?!  blush

Quoting LisaLoopner:

All of it... the sex, the pace, the conversations, etc...   He was like what the heck is going on?  Obviously the jumping around isn't good for someone who tries to start watching a few episodes in.   LOL

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Interesting!

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Nov. 26, 2014 at 11:01 AM

It was the one guy with the other guy.... the one he brought flowers to?   DH wasn't exactly "feeling it" during that scene.   LOL

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 1, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Welll...that guy does have some pretty intense sex scenes that is for sure.  Haha

Quoting LisaLoopner:

It was the one guy with the other guy.... the one he brought flowers to?   DH wasn't exactly "feeling it" during that scene.   LOL

Quoting pixie124:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)