Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**FreakShow** American Horror Story

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 187 Total Views
What happened to Twisty the clown?? I missed an episode a few weeks ago :( he's gone! He was my favorite too
by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:17 AM

First off...Welcome to the Board!!!

I haven't watched last night's episode yet and so wanted to say Hi but was worried you wrote something about the episode.  So I did the squinty eye thing and was relieved this was something I could actually talk about.

Oh and LOVE your picture...my daughter is a dancer so it's fun to see pictures on pointe.

Twisty was taken by Edward Muldrake(the two faced guy).  You know how Muldrake came to the circus because they performed on Halloween and because of the curse he had to take find a sad story to take with him to fit with the rest of his performers.  Anyway, the episode has different people telling their stories and you find out about quite a few of the performers and what happened to them.  Quite a few of them are sad.  Then we get to Twisty....you find out about how Twisty became Twisty which is another sad story.  And in the end Muldrake takes him because he is so sad.  If you can find the episode I would watch it.  It's really a must see for all of the backstories.

Again Welcome to the board!!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Welcome to TV Talk!

I hope you get the chance to see that episode as it was pretty important.    Maybe check the FX website to see if you can still view it online.

Quoting andi_pandi: What happened to Twisty the clown?? I missed an episode a few weeks ago :( he's gone! He was my favorite too

andi_pandi
by New Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Hello :) thanks. For some reason that episode didn't record on my DVR but I have FX on demand on cable. I'll watch it asap. I wish they'd bring him back lol :(

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Welcome to TV Talk!

I hope you get the chance to see that episode as it was pretty important.    Maybe check the FX website to see if you can still view it online.

Quoting andi_pandi: What happened to Twisty the clown?? I missed an episode a few weeks ago :( he's gone! He was my favorite too

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM

I agree about bringing him back.   For me, I think he's the most interesting part of this season.

Quoting andi_pandi: Hello :) thanks. For some reason that episode didn't record on my DVR but I have FX on demand on cable. I'll watch it asap. I wish they'd bring him back lol :(
Quoting LisaLoopner:

Welcome to TV Talk!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)