Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Survivor(12/3)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:29 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 181 Total Views

A double sized recap...

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-san-juan-del-sur-epsiode-11-12/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:34 AM

I told my husband in the last 10 mins that if Keith leaves I have no one to root for....I will finish watching but I am going to feel it's pretty blah.  I am really not overly fond of anyone left besides Keith. 

I think I would like Missy more if she would put her daughter in place.  I get defending your kid but when your kid is nothing but a brat it's time to call them out on it.  To be honest Baylor has been nothing but a hinderence to Missy's game this whole time.  Sometimes family can help you but with Baylor it's the exact opposite.  I can see Baylor's point about her mom always siding with the guy(in this case Jon) and her mom needs help with that(no suprise that she has been divorced three times).

I just hope that Keith can hold out until the end...if not I will probably only watch the last 5 mins just to see who leaves.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Quoting pixie124:

I told my husband in the last 10 mins that if Keith leaves I have no one to root for....I will finish watching but I am going to feel it's pretty blah.  I am really not overly fond of anyone left besides Keith. 

SAME.... I know who I don't want to win, but Keith is the only one I can really root for to win this thing.  

I think I would like Missy more if she would put her daughter in place.  I get defending your kid but when your kid is nothing but a brat it's time to call them out on it.  To be honest Baylor has been nothing but a hinderence to Missy's game this whole time.  Sometimes family can help you but with Baylor it's the exact opposite.  I can see Baylor's point about her mom always siding with the guy(in this case Jon) and her mom needs help with that(no suprise that she has been divorced three times).

Missy seems like a hot mess.   I keep thinking about the husbands she's had and the issues Baylor eluded to in the beginning.   Maybe Missy is trying to make up for lost time with Baylor?    You can almost see Baylor TRYING to get her own stance in this by dealing with Natalie without her mom. 

I just hope that Keith can hold out until the end...if not I will probably only watch the last 5 mins just to see who leaves.

Keith is the little enging that could!   Chug Chug Chug.    Hey, maybe Jon and Jaclyn will flip AGAIN and Keith will have another life.   LOL

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM

I didn't love Reed, but watching him actually PLAY the game made me like him more.   I think he actually benefited as a player after Josh left, but he didn't have the #s.   I don't know if I'd have wanted him to win, but I respect his game play a LOT more than some of those who are left.

I also loved watching Reed call out Baylor.

Umm Jon and Jaclyn.    She needs to really see the light.  SHE could win, I don't think he could.   He is too wishy washy and telling Natalie that he had an idol was a HUGE mistake.    I think Natalie needs to start thinking about end game vs. revenge, though.

cubbies23
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2014 at 7:42 PM

Right now I am for Keith even if he is a bite odd.  If Keith goes I hate to say it but then I'm for Natalie.  I did not like her when the show started but I think she is better on this then when she was on Amazing Race.  

She needs to realize that if Keith goes she is the last without a family member. I did like when Reed called Baylor out. Instead of standng up for herself she looked at mom and let her do the talking.  

I would like to see Missy, Baylor then Jon go. Final 3 Keith, Jaclyn and Natalie

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 9, 2014 at 7:14 AM

I think Natalie's saving grace on this show is that she is not around her sister.  It's something about the two of them together that can put anyone on edge with their constant whinning.

Quoting cubbies23:

Right now I am for Keith even if he is a bite odd.  If Keith goes I hate to say it but then I'm for Natalie.  I did not like her when the show started but I think she is better on this then when she was on Amazing Race.  

She needs to realize that if Keith goes she is the last without a family member. I did like when Reed called Baylor out. Instead of standng up for herself she looked at mom and let her do the talking.  

I would like to see Missy, Baylor then Jon go. Final 3 Keith, Jaclyn and Natalie

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 9, 2014 at 8:28 AM

I think I'm 100% with you on this! 

I never saw the twins on AR, so I didn't have any previous experience with them.   I think Natalie is playing the game, which is better than most of the people who are just floating through.

Quoting cubbies23:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)