Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AHS: Freak Show(12/3)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:38 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Wowser!!!

I was NOT EXPECTING those deaths at all.  Talk about out of the blue.  We lose Ethel and than Dandy's mom.  Ahhh What?!?!

So guys...Did Elsa know that the "agent" took Ma Petit??  I got a little bit confused there.  It seems to me like Ethel is positive that Elsa was part of Ma Petit being gone and at first I thought No Way...but then the "agent" did help cover up everything with Ethel.  What do you guys think?  Did I miss something?  Anyone else confused by that?

The girls getting even with the daddy!!!  I didn't realize that it was going to be an all girl event but I LIKED it.  the daddy will have scars on his face from the tar, right??  At least I am pretty sure he will.  Is everyone happy they let him live?  For some reason "Lizzard girl" looked even more tiny then usual.  I know Meryl's daughter isn't a big girl but for some reason(because of the outfit, the way her hair was) she looked even more tiny.

Anyone else watch the episode last night??

Oh and Dandy bathing in his mother's blood....ahhhh gross!!!!!  throwing up

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I need to watch this, but I have NO idea when I'll have time.   I should have just stayed up last night to watch it. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You probably would have had strange dreams!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I need to watch this, but I have NO idea when I'll have time.   I should have just stayed up last night to watch it. 

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2014 at 3:28 PM

I was not expecting the deaths as well. I figured both those characters would die at some point since Dandy is crazy and Ethel was sick. 

I assumed that Elsa thought an animal really DID get Ma Petit but I'm really not sure. 

Poor Jimmy : ( 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 8, 2014 at 6:46 AM

To be honest I am surprised that Dandy's mom had made it this long.  That boy has issues!!!!  I guess since he just killed the maid it does make sense.

And you are right...they couldn't have Ethel just die from being an alcholic she needed to go out with a bang!!!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I was not expecting the deaths as well. I figured both those characters would die at some point since Dandy is crazy and Ethel was sick. 

I assumed that Elsa thought an animal really DID get Ma Petit but I'm really not sure. 

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good point, Dandy is beyond crazy, he needs a special world. He's a serial killer or at least one in the making.

Yeah, I kinda figured Ethel would die from that but boy did she go out with a bang!

Quoting pixie124:

To be honest I am surprised that Dandy's mom had made it this long.  That boy has issues!!!!  I guess since he just killed the maid it does make sense.

And you are right...they couldn't have Ethel just die from being an alcholic she needed to go out with a bang!!!

Quoting la_bella_vita:

mcdun
by on Dec. 8, 2014 at 10:05 PM

I finally watched it. I was not surprised that Dandy killed his mother, i'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner. 

I don't think Elsa knew "the agent" killed Ma Petit I think she was too hurt by Ma Petit's death to have had something to do with it. That episode was a trip though. 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Quoting pixie124:

Wowser!!!

I was NOT EXPECTING those deaths at all.  Talk about out of the blue.  We lose Ethel and than Dandy's mom.  Ahhh What?!?!

Both of them... WHAM!   holy crap!!!    

So guys...Did Elsa know that the "agent" took Ma Petit??  I got a little bit confused there.  It seems to me like Ethel is positive that Elsa was part of Ma Petit being gone and at first I thought No Way...but then the "agent" did help cover up everything with Ethel.  What do you guys think?  Did I miss something?  Anyone else confused by that?

I don't think Elsa knew about him taking Ma Petite.   I think Elsa was genuinely shocked and upset about her death.   I think she turned to the guy for help with Ethel because she had no idea what do to (or maybe he walked into it).   

The girls getting even with the daddy!!!  I didn't realize that it was going to be an all girl event but I LIKED it.  the daddy will have scars on his face from the tar, right??  At least I am pretty sure he will.  Is everyone happy they let him live?  For some reason "Lizzard girl" looked even more tiny then usual.  I know Meryl's daughter isn't a big girl but for some reason(because of the outfit, the way her hair was) she looked even more tiny.

I loved "Lizard Girl" in charge!  I love that the girls bonded together to help her, too.   Tarred & Feathered was a great punishment.   I think he'll be back at some point.   It is harder to make him live with what they did to him than to just kill him?

Oh and Dandy bathing in his mother's blood....ahhhh gross!!!!!  

Dandy was just so outrageous and gross.   I knew he had to be headed towards something "big", though.    At this point, his storyline seems so separate from everything else. 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 9, 2014 at 6:25 PM

I agree, I think we will be seeing "Lizard Girl" dad again  

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

Wowser!!!

Both of them... WHAM!   holy crap!!!    

I don't think Elsa knew about him taking Ma Petite.   I think Elsa was genuinely shocked and upset about her death.   I think she turned to the guy for help with Ethel because she had no idea what do to (or maybe he walked into it).   

I loved "Lizard Girl" in charge!  I love that the girls bonded together to help her, too.   Tarred & Feathered was a great punishment.   I think he'll be back at some point.   It is harder to make him live with what they did to him than to just kill him?

Oh and Dandy bathing in his mother's blood....ahhhh gross!!!!!  

Dandy was just so outrageous and gross.   I knew he had to be headed towards something "big", though.    At this point, his storyline seems so separate from everything else. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)