Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heidi, Tim and Nina on best/worst PR designs

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20741505_20879532,00.html

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:09 PM

I was *just* looking at this and wondered if you saw it.   LOL!

Their favorite choices actually surprised me.   I'm not sure exactly why, though.   haha

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 5, 2014 at 6:43 AM

I did not see the first season so I had not see the Corn Husk dress...very cool.  I really like it.  I am happy Heidi picked that one.

Good Grief...I also didn't see Nina's worst pick and I am thankful for that.  I think Keely and I started watching season 3.  I know she watched the other two seasons in marathons and I saw them hit or miss but I didn't see the Corn Husk dress before or this ugly thing.  I can't unsee that now.

I do not remember Tim's worst look.  I do remember Heidi's pick for worst look...it's funny because I think there are ones way worse ones then that.  haha

As far as Tim and Nina's favorite looks.  I find it interesting that they were looks that recently happened.  I do like the look that Nina picked out...Justin does some pretty cool things.  Tim's look was just last season so it's strange to me.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Their favorite choices actually surprised me.   I'm not sure exactly why, though.   haha

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Quoting pixie124:

I did not see the first season so I had not see the Corn Husk dress...very cool.  I really like it.  I am happy Heidi picked that one.

Same.  I think season 1 is the only one I haven't seen, but there might have been one more in the middle.   The corn husk dress IS very very cool and I like that they started with weird challenges from the beginning.

Good Grief...I also didn't see Nina's worst pick and I am thankful for that.  I think Keely and I started watching season 3.  I know she watched the other two seasons in marathons and I saw them hit or miss but I didn't see the Corn Husk dress before or this ugly thing.  I can't unsee that now.

LOL @ can't unsee it!.    Her pick was the lingerie, right?!   That was a "What was he thinking?" moment!  

I do not remember Tim's worst look.  I do remember Heidi's pick for worst look...it's funny because I think there are ones way worse ones then that.  haha

I can't remember it either, but I think I've seen that season!  

As far as Tim and Nina's favorite looks.  I find it interesting that they were looks that recently happened.  I do like the look that Nina picked out...Justin does some pretty cool things.  Tim's look was just last season so it's strange to me.

I thought the same thing.... like they only went back a few episodes to decide.   I was okay with Nina choosing Justin's look.    I really wasn't jumping up and down over Tim picking Sean's fringe dress.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM

When or if I have free time, I'd love to find somewhere that I could see a lot of the fashions so I can decide for myself.   LOL

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

Same.  I think season 1 is the only one I haven't seen, but there might have been one more in the middle.   The corn husk dress IS very very cool and I like that they started with weird challenges from the beginning.

LOL @ can't unsee it!.    Her pick was the lingerie, right?!   That was a "What was he thinking?" moment! Yep, she picked the lingerie. 

I can't remember it either, but I think I've seen that season!  I know I saw the season...I just don't remember the specific look.  I think I have seen worse.

I thought the same thing.... like they only went back a few episodes to decide.   I was okay with Nina choosing Justin's look.    I really wasn't jumping up and down over Tim picking Sean's fringe dress.  I wasn't jumping up and down about the fringe dress either.  I wonder if he was still in the moment over Sean winning.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 5, 2014 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I would also...this would be fun.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

When or if I have free time, I'd love to find somewhere that I could see a lot of the fashions so I can decide for myself.   LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)