Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

80's Rocker added to True Detective(Lisa you will like this!!)

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:16 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

True Detective has fans scratching their heads, and it's not due to one of Rust Cohle's rambling existential speeches.

After casting comedy stars Vince Vaughn and Rachel McAdams in key roles for the upcoming second season, the acclaimed anthology series has also added '80s pop icon and General Hospital alum Rick Springfield. No, really.

for more...

http://www.tvguide.com/News/True-Detective-Rick-Springfield-1090847.aspx

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Since Rick has actually acted in so many things this is actually not a huge whoa moment.  I think he will do a great job in what ever situation they have him in.  Won't even think of him singing Jessie's girl or being on General Hospital.

I did have to put this up because I know how big of a fan Lisa is....sorry you can't watch Lisa.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I follow him on Facebook and I *thought* he said something about this.   He's also in a movie with Meryl Streep.   LOL.  

This is an HBO show, though.    :(

Quoting pixie124:

Since Rick has actually acted in so many things this is actually not a huge whoa moment.  I think he will do a great job in what ever situation they have him in.  Won't even think of him singing Jessie's girl or being on General Hospital.

I did have to put this up because I know how big of a fan Lisa is....sorry you can't watch Lisa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)