Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible judges shake up on SYTYCD

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

The Hot Tamale train may be leaving the station. And if so, Paula Abdul could prove to be forever Fox’s girl.

Our sister site Deadline is reporting that So You Think You Can Dance may give the judges’ dais a facelift for the coming Season 12, with original arbiter Mary Murphy rumored to be parting ways with the competition series.

for more...

http://tvline.com/2014/12/11/so-you-think-you-can-dance-season-12-paula-abdul-judge/

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:29 AM

So I am not a huge fan of the Screaming of Mary but she is the only one that knows ballroom and I can't help but disapprove of having someone who can really judge that technically.  I don't feel like going with Paula is a change...I think she has her wackiness too and is actually wackier then Mary.  I guess it's not like FOX is getting rid of Mary to do this...it sounds like Mary is possibly choosing to leave.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:34 AM
I agree, Mary might be crazy bit she knows her stuff and seems pretty impartial most of the time. Paula is fine as a guest judge but I don't care to see her every week. There are a couple of guest judges that I would enjoy as permanent judges but they are probably too busy to commit.

Quoting pixie124:

So I am not a huge fan of the Screaming of Mary but she is the only one that knows ballroom and I can't help but disapprove of having someone who can really judge that technically.  I don't feel like going with Paula is a change...I think she has her wackiness too and is actually wackier then Mary.  I guess it's not like FOX is getting rid of Mary to do this...it sounds like Mary is possibly choosing to leave.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't watch this show, but when I saw that Paula could be the new person, I actually rolled my eyes.  LOL

Quoting pixie124:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)