Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nashville - Winter Finale

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:34 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 290 Total Views

Anyone still watching Nashville and want to chat about the finale?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I watch it but haven't seen this weeks yet
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2014 at 11:17 AM

The finale was good.  We'll chat after you have a chance to watch :)

Quoting e-doolittle: I watch it but haven't seen this weeks yet

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2014 at 1:39 PM

I watched it this morning!

I knew that Rena was going to bail on the wedding.  Didn't see the Deacon cancer scare coming.

I am guessing layla is DOA.

Poor Gunner!

I'm happy juliet got married.

What an eventful finale!!!

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Watched the mid-season finale today...

I am really not sure where they are going with Teddy and his pay for play date.  I guess maybe that is going to go along with Jeff calling for help with Layla.  I am assuming she is dead.

For some reason when the lawyer said Gunner would need a paternity test I just got an inkling Micah wasn't his.  So when that idea came up I also thought....maybe they will have him as the uncle and not the father.  It was a crazy thought process but for some reason that came to me.

I wasn't expecting Juliette and Avery to get married.  That was the best.  Love those two together...especially since they have a little one on the way.

So who thinks that Luke is going to come to the rescue of Rayna's number one act?  It felt to me like there was chemistry there when they were at the CMT's and he wants to be the night in shinning armor

pokemongirl0191
by on Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I loved it. I'm watching it on Youtube and I don't want to wait until Febuary 4th to watch it again though :(

bad

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Dec. 15, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Welcome to TV Talk!

Love your username.  :)

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

I loved it. I'm watching it on Youtube and I don't want to wait until Febuary 4th to watch it again though :(

pokemongirl0191
by on Dec. 15, 2014 at 12:06 PM

thanks. :) I have watched nashville Since Episode 1. It's my favorite tv show on cable.  I watch it online though cause we don't have cable.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Welcome to TV Talk!

Love your username.  :)

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Dec. 15, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Welcome to the board.

I understand how you feel about the wait.  This is one of the better mid-season finale's that I have seen this year and so that makes the wait really hard.  I remember the good old days when I could pick up ABC on the bunny ears.  It's too bad that people can't do that anymore.  My parents went without tv for a year after the switch and we put in a dish for them(they live in the country so no cable service).  Since they do not have a computer and no internet access their news was only coming from the radio and newspaper.  Both great news sources but we were worried if something serious was going on if they would know quick enough out in the country.

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

bad

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Dec. 16, 2014 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved it!!!

I loved Juliet and Avery getting married!

I loved that Rayna didn't marry Luke (I didn't like him)

I loved that Scarlett sang on stage (actually that might have been the prior episode, lol)

I'm assuming Layla died....?

I don't like that Deacon may have cancer

I feel so bad for Gunnar when they brought up the DNA test I got a bad feeling but was not expecting it to be his brother!

e-doolittle
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

So it's liver cancer.  That's a treatable kind if they catch it early.  They also said he needed to check in with an actual oncologist.  Not confirmed for sure.  Scarlett was trying to convince him to make an appointment when she opens the door for Gunner.

But I think he'll have it and his daughter will be a match for a donor liver.  The liver regenerates and can partially be donated.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I loved it!!!

I loved Juliet and Avery getting married!

I loved that Rayna didn't marry Luke (I didn't like him)

I loved that Scarlett sang on stage (actually that might have been the prior episode, lol)

I'm assuming Layla died....?

I don't like that Deacon may have cancer

I feel so bad for Gunnar when they brought up the DNA test I got a bad feeling but was not expecting it to be his brother!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)