• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Broadchurch 1/05

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 192 Total Views

Did anyone watch Broadchurch tonight? 

I have so many feels! I had my mouth hanging open the whole time! Poor Ellie, I wanted to reach into the TV and hug her. Does anyone know what CPS is in this context? They kept saying things like "CPS is going to mess it up" I know CPS means something else in the UK, I tried googling it but got nothing. 

David looked gorgous though! 

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:55 AM

Okay...what network is Broadchurch on??  I would like to record this season and watch the first season on Netflix.  I have heard that I could probably get thru season 1 of Broadchurch in one day.  Not sure if that is true but if that is the case I think we have snow coming in a week.

Lolitalux
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:19 PM
Quoting pixie124:

Okay...what network is Broadchurch on??  I would like to record this season and watch the first season on Netflix.  I have heard that I could probably get thru season 1 of Broadchurch in one day.  Not sure if that is true but if that is the case I think we have snow coming in a week.

:

Broadchurch is so addictive you can easily get through it in one day. Broadchurch is on ITV(international channel in some places) if you don't get ITV you can watch it on the ITV website the next day.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:13 PM

I "think" I get ITV.  I will have to go thru my cable channels and see.

Quoting Lolitalux:
Quoting pixie124:

: Broadchurch is so addictive you can easily get through it in one day. Broadchurch is on ITV(international channel in some places) if you don't get ITV you can watch it on the ITV website the next day.

thebride
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I was pretty shocked by what Joe Miller pulled in the first 10 minutes oh my gosh what a sociopath, he is one messed up cookie. How am I going to make it another week? I wanna see more now!
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:50 AM

I do not get the channel but will check it out online.  Just have to watch the first season first.

Quoting Lolitalux:
Quoting pixie124:

: Broadchurch is so addictive you can easily get through it in one day. Broadchurch is on ITV(international channel in some places) if you don't get ITV you can watch it on the ITV website the next day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)