• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Bachelor/Chris Soules - Premiere 1/5

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:52 PM
  • 46 Replies
  • 630 Total Views

Who's watching?

I just watched it on my DVR.   3 hours long?  I loved fast forwarding through a lot of the filler!

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:54 PM

Good show but the first hour was filler but I did like seeing all the "old" Bachelor people.

Well Chris sure has a lot of bitchy women to choose from. I can not believe he kept the drunk girl, 2 drunk girls actually! I mean come on! I do like the girl he gave the first impression rose to and the widower lady seems nice.

Looks like Chris will be making these ladies cry real good this season! HA! 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:27 PM

Quoting reptilequeen:

Good show but the first hour was filler but I did like seeing all the "old" Bachelor people.

I enjoyed being able to just forward through a lot of that!  LOL

Well Chris sure has a lot of bitchy women to choose from. I can not believe he kept the drunk girl, 2 drunk girls actually! I mean come on! I do like the girl he gave the first impression rose to and the widower lady seems nice.

I like the widower lady and Britt (first impression).   I'm on the fence about Whitney, the fertility person.   She seems normal, but her voice cuts through.   

HAHAHA... they have to make the normal guy look like he's all about the drama?   

I can't believe he kept the "plow me like a field" girl.   Then the "tight seal" joke?  Ugh.   No thanks.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting reptilequeen:

I like the widower lady and Britt (first impression).   I'm on the fence about Whitney, the fertility person.   She seems normal, but her voice cuts through.   

I know her voice is annoying! She seems ok though.

Oh the girl with the big eyes who lives with mama and doesn't clean! OMG! Really!

HAHAHA... they have to make the normal guy look like he's all about the drama?   

I can't believe he kept the "plow me like a field" girl.   Then the "tight seal" joke?  Ugh.   No thanks.

Oh she"s YUCK!!!!!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:16 PM

Oh the girl with the big eyes who lives with mama and doesn't clean! OMG! Really!

Oh she was bad.   The ballet girl.   When she said her mother didn't want her to embarrass her on national TV, I knew we were in trouble with her.  I doubt she lasts.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Oh she was bad.   The ballet girl.   When she said her mother didn't want her to embarrass her on national TV, I knew we were in trouble with her.  I doubt she lasts.

He sent her home right?

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

he ballet girl.   When she said her mother didn't want her to embarrass her on national TV, I knew we were in trouble with her.  I doubt she lasts.

He sent her home right?

YES!  I brain farted.   LOL

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:58 PM

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting reptilequeen:

I liked the updates on everyone.  I was actually glad to hear Nikki still standing up for JuanPablo.  I know he was not well liked, for good reason, but I don't think he wae the terrible person that they want to portray him as.  Chris was really trying to get her to bash him and she wouldn't. 

I know her voice is annoying! She seems ok though.  I agree, can't decide on her yet.

HAHAHA... they have to make the normal guy look like he's all about the drama?     Yes, they were really pushing the drama.  Tried to make it look like he has a "swimming in the ocean" moment but it will proabably end up being nothing. 

OMG, I couldn't believe her!  I think Chris was thinking surely she doesn't mean what I think she means.

Oh she"s YUCK!!!!!!!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2015 at 9:08 PM

I liked the updates on everyone.  I was actually glad to hear Nikki still standing up for JuanPablo.  I know he was not well liked, for good reason, but I don't think he wae the terrible person that they want to portray him as.  Chris was really trying to get her to bash him and she wouldn't. 

Part of me wishes I had watched all the updates, but I really just wanted to get to the actual show.    hahahaha

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 9:16 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Part of me wishes I had watched all the updates, but I really just wanted to get to the actual show.    hahahaha

no one else really said anything noteworthy.  Chris and Dez are getting married soon, Sean and Kat are starting to think about kids, maybe in 2016.  Lacey and Marcus looked and sounded good. 

Did you see the part with Cody training Chris? That was pretty funny.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 7, 2015 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

no one else really said anything noteworthy.  Chris and Dez are getting married soon, Sean and Kat are starting to think about kids, maybe in 2016.  Lacey and Marcus looked and sounded good. 

Did you see the part with Cody training Chris? That was pretty funny.

I did see the part with Cody and laughed out loud.   When they did the picture with the pitch fork?   American Gothic?   Funny stuff.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)