Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gotham(1/19)

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 157 Total Views
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:17 AM

I have a feeling that Jada isn't going to be around for more then one season.  I can't see how she will get out of this one.

The doctor that is chasing after Jim.  I know there is something up with her just by how she is acting but it seems like loyal Batman fans who know more then I do are super excited for what she is going to do next.

I am kind of confused by the whole thing...I though Netflix was suppose to be streaming this show starting this month.  Maybe I missunderstood that?

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:13 AM

Quoting pixie124:

I have a feeling that Jada isn't going to be around for more then one season.  I can't see how she will get out of this one.

I kept thinking "how can they kill off Fish" as she is a core character, but I guess that's the way things go with shows nowadays!   AND maybe it is why Jada agreed to do a TV show - just 1 season.

The doctor that is chasing after Jim.  I know there is something up with her just by how she is acting but it seems like loyal Batman fans who know more then I do are super excited for what she is going to do next.

I think she's in for something big too.   I keep thinking that this actress is normally up to no good in other shows?   LOL.    I like not knowing what she'll do and I also like Jim with someone other than stupid Barbara (why did she even get a scene last night?).

I am kind of confused by the whole thing...I though Netflix was suppose to be streaming this show starting this month.  Maybe I missunderstood that?

I don't remember any info on this, so I'm no help.   Sorry!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:17 AM

I was sad that Falcone killed the girl.   She was an innocent and she actually liked him.   Well not totally innocent, but more like a pawn. 

I'm not sure what's happening with all the mafia guys and I'm not sure what I want to happen.   Marone is onto Penguin now, so that's interesting.   He keeps slipping up and then slipping through so I'm waiting until something really really bad happens to him.   

So the electric guy (Gruber?)... I thought that came to an end too fast.   Hmm.   I think he'll be back in some capacity.    I liked how Jim told them what he wanted (to be reinstated) and he's being pushy about everything.    

Anyone else notice that the commissioner is the guy who was in Bosom Buddies with Tom Hanks?  Peter Scolari.  :)

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:32 AM

Interesting tidbit....  I read in the comments section of TVLine.com that Barbara could be on the fast track to become someone dark and/or a villain.    

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Quoting pixie124:

I kept thinking "how can they kill off Fish" as she is a core character, but I guess that's the way things go with shows nowadays!   AND maybe it is why Jada agreed to do a TV show - just 1 season.  Was Jada only wanting to do something small.  She was in that TNT drama a few years ago.  I think it lasted three seasons(for the life of me I can't remember the name and I watched it) and she was the lead.

I think she's in for something big too.   I keep thinking that this actress is normally up to no good in other shows?   LOL.    I like not knowing what she'll do and I also like Jim with someone other than stupid Barbara (why did she even get a scene last night?).   What else have you seen her in.  We are watching Homeland and she is in that show.  She isn't evil(at least not yet).  Barbara is annoying, and to be honest I don't know why she had a scene last night unless it's because she told her parents everything was great and then the last scene has Jim and the doctor kissing and getting walked in on.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:27 PM

As far as I know in the comics she is bad/evil.  Maybe in the comics it takes longer then in the show?  Shannon and I did research on her because Barbara is always known as Batgirl but in the comics Batgirl is Jim's Step daughter Barbara not his first girlfriend Barbara.  The girlfriend is EVIL.  No we are not sure what kind of evil Barbara will be...she is just going to be evil.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Interesting tidbit....  I read in the comments section of TVLine.com that Barbara could be on the fast track to become someone dark and/or a villain.    

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Quoting pixie124:

I kept thinking "how can they kill off Fish" as she is a core character, but I guess that's the way things go with shows nowadays!   AND maybe it is why Jada agreed to do a TV show - just 1 season.  Was Jada only wanting to do something small.  She was in that TNT drama a few years ago.  I think it lasted three seasons(for the life of me I can't remember the name and I watched it) and she was the lead.

I'm not sure if she only wanted to do something small - I was speculating.  I also was thinking that it would be shocking to us, as the viewers, if they do kill off Fish?

I think she's in for something big too.   I keep thinking that this actress is normally up to no good in other shows?   LOL.    I like not knowing what she'll do and I also like Jim with someone other than stupid Barbara (why did she even get a scene last night?).   What else have you seen her in.  We are watching Homeland and she is in that show.  She isn't evil(at least not yet).  Barbara is annoying, and to be honest I don't know why she had a scene last night unless it's because she told her parents everything was great and then the last scene has Jim and the doctor kissing and getting walked in on.

Her name is Morena Baccarin.  I recognized her name from other shows and how she was a "big deal".  She was in that remake of "V" (she had really short hair I think).  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)