Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Bachelor 1/19 - Jimmy Kimmel episode

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

Okay I'll admit it... Jimmy was funny and a little refreshing.   I liked that the dates were NOTHING like what the girls were expecting.   LOL

I liked Chris with Kaitlyn on their date (Costco and dinner w/Jimmy), but I don't see her with him long term.

I loved his date with Whitney (the wedding crashers).   I can easily see them being together.   He seemed really into her and not just because the date was fun. 

The group date... I was surprised that Becca got the rose not Carly.  I laughed out loud at Ashley's mouth hanging open when he said "Becca".   HAHAHA    I was so glad that Jillian didn't win.   OMGosh they always have to blacken out her butt.   That's just nasty.

My heart breaks for Juelia (sp?) but I didn't think a pool party was the right time?   BUT maybe she'd have gone home without this conversation?   It *is* important to open up.   

Britt and Jillian - always together?  Always holding hands?   Both just don't seem genuine to  me.   Full make-up at a pool party?   High heels and bikinis?  What?   LOL!!  

Jade seems nice and more normal, but I read that she's posed for Playboy so there's more to that girl.

The one girl complaining to him that he kissed her on the first 1 on 1, but now is kissing other girls?  Seriously?  Yeah she showed she's only 21.    Then that blonde chick (Megan?) who was part of the 3 girls doing the hot tub crashing?   She's SO ditzy.     That whole hot tub crashing scene was comical and uncomfortable. 

It's so funny to me when they show girls in the group  (at the end when roses are being given out) and I'm like "umm who are you?  What's your name?".   You know that those girls are going home this week or next week.   

He kept Ashley S again?!??!   LOL @ making Ashley I wait until the last rose.   Mean, but funny (in my opinion).    And that's definitely proof that the producers tell him what order to say their names.

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved Jimmy Kimmel last night. He was so funny!!!!! 

Yes having the Costco date was great! I really dont like that girl at all, she seems trashy to me, those tattoos are a bit much too. The wedding crasher date was nice. I liek her but her voice takes getting used to. The muscle girl with her tiny shorts too! Geez!

Man that Kin K wanna be. Ugh! Send her home!!!!

Yes that gasping mouth was so funny!!!

Boy oh boy, Chris is kiss kiss kiss! He's crazier then Juan Pablo! HA! You can tell he's happy to be off the farm!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM

He is definitely kissing a lot of girls, but I don't think he's as nonchalant as Juan Pablo... does that make sense?  LOL  

The wedding crasher girl... her voice IS really annoying.   My husband's ex wife has a really high shrill voice, so maybe that's why it bothers me a lot.  hahaha

Quoting reptilequeen:

Boy oh boy, Chris is kiss kiss kiss! He's crazier then Juan Pablo! HA! You can tell he's happy to be off the farm!

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:17 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

He is definitely kissing a lot of girls, but I don't think he's as nonchalant as Juan Pablo... does that make sense?  LOL  

The wedding crasher girl... her voice IS really annoying.   My husband's ex wife has a really high shrill voice, so maybe that's why it bothers me a lot.  hahaha

Quoting reptilequeen:

Juan Pablo was an ass, I hated him even when he was on Des's season, didnt want him as a Bachelor  but he sure had an interesting season!

Chris seems nice, I like him. I think he's having fun being away from the farm! HA! He's probably never been around so many women! HA!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Honestly, I had no opinion on JP when he was on Des's season so I was surprised to hear so many women had wanted him as the Bachelor.   He didn't  make much of an impression on me... then he turned out to be such a jerk.  I didn't like Nikki (on the show), so I was glad he picked her because I felt like they deserved each other.  ;)

Yeah Chris seems like a better guy who's just enjoying himself.   I think he's doing a lot of kissing, but it cracks me up when the women get so jealous this early on.   It's The Bachelor - he's going to kiss other chicks.   I just wish he didn't do any of it on group dates when other people can see him doing it.    And I have said this before, what is with these girls and always spying on him????

Juan Pablo was an ass, I hated him even when he was on Des's season, didnt want him as a Bachelor  but he sure had an interesting season!

Chris seems nice, I like him. I think he's having fun being away from the farm! HA! He's probably never been around so many women! HA!

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Honestly, I had no opinion on JP when he was on Des's season so I was surprised to hear so many women had wanted him as the Bachelor.   He didn't  make much of an impression on me... then he turned out to be such a jerk.  I didn't like Nikki (on the show), so I was glad he picked her because I felt like they deserved each other.  ;)

Yeah Chris seems like a better guy who's just enjoying himself.   I think he's doing a lot of kissing, but it cracks me up when the women get so jealous this early on.   It's The Bachelor - he's going to kiss other chicks.   I just wish he didn't do any of it on group dates when other people can see him doing it.    And I have said this before, what is with these girls and always spying on him????

They way he talked on Des's season, I was like, oh he's a player. He knows how to use his accent to woo the women. HA! I never liked him.

Yep kissing on group dates is a no no! Of course the women are going to snoop, they want to see who he likes! 

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting reptilequeen:

I loved Jimmy Kimmel last night. He was so funny!!!!! 

Me too!  Jimmy was a riot and it was a great wat to change things up a bit.

Yes having the Costco date was great! I really dont like that girl at all, she seems trashy to me, those tattoos are a bit much too. The wedding crasher date was nice. I liek her but her voice takes getting used to. The muscle girl with her tiny shorts too! Geez!

I don't care for Kaitlyn either.  She was fun on that date, but I can see her being a lot to handle in a relationship.

I think he's totally smitten with Whitney.  You can see that she is just one of those people who is genuine and can make the best of any situation.  Her voice is annoying but hopefully we will get to know her better and it will be easier to overlook.

Man that Kin K wanna be. Ugh! Send her home!!!!  UGH!  Yes!  And when she was kissing him???  That was acting not attraction.  I think even Chris thought it was a bit much.

Yes that gasping mouth was so funny!!!

I guess I can't blame him for taking advantage.  These ladies are really throwing them selves at him!  I don't think if it were up to him, he'd be kissing quite as many of them. 

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

The group date... I was surprised that Becca got the rose not Carly.  I laughed out loud at Ashley's mouth hanging open when he said "Becca".   HAHAHA    I was so glad that Jillian didn't win.   OMGosh they always have to blacken out her butt.   That's just nasty.

Yes, Jillian's butt is crazy!  I'm sure she will have something to say about it not being that bad and production making it look like it had to be censored.

My heart breaks for Juelia (sp?) but I didn't think a pool party was the right time?   BUT maybe she'd have gone home without this conversation?   It *is* important to open up.   

Yeah, I'm not sure what she should have done either but I also think she went on a little more than necessary too.  She also seems a little thick to me.  Not a favorite.

Britt and Jillian - always together?  Always holding hands?   Both just don't seem genuine to  me.   Full make-up at a pool party?   High heels and bikinis?  What?   LOL!!  I noticed that too - what it up with them?

Jade seems nice and more normal, but I read that she's posed for Playboy so there's more to that girl.  I liked her too until they were on his bed and it looked like she was wearing a lace thong bikini bottom.  UGH!  There's looking great and then there's flaunting

The one girl complaining to him that he kissed her on the first 1 on 1, but now is kissing other girls?  Seriously?  Yeah she showed she's only 21.    Then that blonde chick (Megan?) who was part of the 3 girls doing the hot tub crashing?   She's SO ditzy.     That whole hot tub crashing scene was comical and uncomfortable.   I thought she was odd on the 1on1 date and I'm still on that page.  SOme of it is being young and some is just her personality.  I was on the fence about Megan last week, but yes, she's just a dumb blonde and she can go any time - LOL!

It's so funny to me when they show girls in the group  (at the end when roses are being given out) and I'm like "umm who are you?  What's your name?".   You know that those girls are going home this week or next week.   

He kept Ashley S again?!??!   LOL @ making Ashley I wait until the last rose.   Mean, but funny (in my opinion).    And that's definitely proof that the producers tell him what order to say their names.  Hehe, that was funny.  I don't think she's sticking around much longer.  There were a couple cute girls that I noticed at the rose eremony that we haven't seen

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:27 PM

I also hadn't really noticed Becca until tonight and I really liked her.  Hopefully she won't be all crazy next week - LOL!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Yes!   Becca could be a quiet contender.  

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I also hadn't really noticed Becca until tonight and I really liked her.  Hopefully she won't be all crazy next week - LOL!

mypaperlife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2015 at 9:02 PM

I didn't watch last week but am watching tonight since I have nothing better to do lol...stuck in because of the blizzard and our shows are reruns. I'm really liking Jade tonight! I was going to post earlier but I didn't know her name lol...was waiting for them to show it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)