Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Superbowl 2015 Poll

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:29 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 380 Total Views

Sooooo....

Patriots or Seahawks? 

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:30 PM

I want a good game, but really don't care who wins.  I'd rather not see a team win 2 years in a row, so I'll say Patriots. 

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Sooooo....

Patriots or Seahawks? 

Fire911gal
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:12 PM

Can both teams lose? :D  I don't like to see the same team win twice, but the Patriots rank up there with the Cowboys. Can't stand either of them. Patriots are cheaters, whether they doctored the balls or not, they've been caught before. So I guess Seahawks.

I'm probably going to watch Puppy Bowl. :D 

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

:(  I'm a Cowboys fan.  american football

Quoting Fire911gal:

Can both teams lose? :D  I don't like to see the same team win twice, but the Patriots rank up there with the Cowboys. Can't stand either of them. Patriots are cheaters, whether they doctored the balls or not, they've been caught before. So I guess Seahawks.

I'm probably going to watch Puppy Bowl. :D 

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Shannon really isn't thrilled about who made it in but we will still be watching for the commercials and so I can make Super Bowl food.

to be honest I only watch for the commercials.  I am from Minnesota so my team never makes it in

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Of course we're rooting for our Patriots!  Seattle is a tough team but the Patriots have something to prove, so it should be a good game. 

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm watching for the commericials

Kel13lighthouse
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm rooting for the Budweiser Puppy!! 

As ya'll can see by my avatar pic I'm going with the Seahawks-but never been a big fan of football. 

And am not a fan of Katy Perry so could care less about the halftime show. 

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 6:00 PM

LOL!  Gotta love the puppy!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 2, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I thought the halftime show was okay.   Katy wasn't terrible, but I've seen better.   Her costume changes were entertaining.   LOL.

I was underwhelmed with the commercials.   I'll admit that the first half we were at my parent's house and I couldn't hear all of the commercials, especially the serious ones.   I like funny commercials and felt like they were lacking this year.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 2, 2015 at 9:05 AM

I suppose you didn't get a chance to watch the Italian, Little Blue Pill, Fiat one?  I have a friend who HATED that one.  Shannon and I thought it was hysterical!!!

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I thought the halftime show was okay.   Katy wasn't terrible, but I've seen better.   Her costume changes were entertaining.   LOL.

I was underwhelmed with the commercials.   I'll admit that the first half we were at my parent's house and I couldn't hear all of the commercials, especially the serious ones.   I like funny commercials and felt like they were lacking this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)