Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So who do you keep seeing on TV shows...

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

My daughter and I have noticed that there are a couple of people that we keep seeing on every show we are watching.  Some of these are because we are playing catch up on series and they must have guest starred on a few shows during that time.

We have Steven Weber...Chasing Life, Helix and now Sleepy Hollow as a guest star

And Eric Roberts...guest starring on CSI this week and guest starring on an episode of Hawaii Five-0

How about you...are there actors/actresses that you keep seeing?

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kel13lighthouse
"3" wins once again at Daytona, 20 yrs later!
Yesterday at 7:36 PM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Roger Cross- first time I saw him was in 24. After he left I kept seeing him in many shows. Frist season of Arrow, Continuum, Orphan Black, and The Strain. He's been in others but these are what I have seen him in in the past yr. 

Morena Baccarin - Firefly and V fame. I've seen her in The Mentalist, The Flash, and of course Gotham

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:15 PM

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

Roger Cross- first time I saw him was in 24. After he left I kept seeing him in many shows. Frist season of Arrow, Continuum, Orphan Black, and The Strain. He's been in others but these are what I have seen him in in the past yr. --yes, I keep seeing on these shows as well

Morena Baccarin - Firefly and V fame. I've seen her in The Mentalist, The Flash, and of course Gotham--oh yes, I keep seeing her as well.  It was interesting watching all of those Homeland DVD's I have and then I started seeing her on all of these shows.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

It's funny you ask this because last night Megan and I were watching a movie and when it got over Chicago Fire was on tv.  I don't watch it but I noticed Matthew Del Negro was playing the chief.  He played Cyrus Bean's lover on Scandal and also on Mistresses not too long ago.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Feb. 18, 2015 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!!!  I saw a preview of Chicago Fire the other day and I noticed him.  He was also on Rizzoli and Isles  

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

It's funny you ask this because last night Megan and I were watching a movie and when it got over Chicago Fire was on tv.  I don't watch it but I noticed Matthew Del Negro was playing the chief.  He played Cyrus Bean's lover on Scandal and also on Mistresses not too long ago.

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yes, Steven Weber seems like he's everywhere.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)