Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bachelor

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:54 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 356 Total Views
Not sure if I heard it right, did Chris tell one of the girls he loves her (fertility nurse)

Haven't watched enough to know their names.
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JCplus1
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:03 PM
I think the Virgin is going home. Just because she's unsure about living in a small town.
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, but he also said the same thing to the other 2 as well.

Based on everyone's hair, I would say that it's beyond humid in Bali.

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:30 PM

I agree, I think it's because he's worried that she won't be able to commit.

Quoting JCplus1: I think the Virgin is going home. Just because she's unsure about living in a small town.

Sarina.c.c
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:35 PM
I agree. I think Becca is going home.
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM

I was really surprised at how it played out tonight.   I expected Becca to go home and was shocked that it was Kaitlyn instead.    Chris can confuse me at times.   I found it interesting that Becca waited until they were up in the suite to say she was a virgin.    

I wasn't a fan of the "costumes" at the rose ceremony.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Hi and welcome to TV talk!  :)

Quoting Sarina.c.c: I agree. I think Becca is going home.

Follow me to TV Talk - a place to talk about anything/everything TV related!

Sarina.c.c
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey! Thanks. Seems like a cool group :)

Quoting LisaLoopner:

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it is.  LOL!   Please jump on in to any/all conversations that you're interested in and if you don't see a thread for a show you want to discuss, feel free to start one.   

Quoting Sarina.c.c: Hey! Thanks. Seems like a cool group :)
Quoting LisaLoopner:

AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 9:06 AM
After hearing his talks with Chris and Becca, I wasn't as surprised. He was obviously sure about Whitney but torn between Becca and Kaitlyn. I think the whole possibility of being the man to break through and make Becca fall in love, although probably subconscious, is very appealing to him.

I couldn't picture it working out with he and Kaitlyn so I'm not too sad to see her go. Also, the way she was acting at the rose ceremony made me think that she was feeling insecure.

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I was really surprised at how it played out tonight.   I expected Becca to go home and was shocked that it was Kaitlyn instead.    Chris can confuse me at times.   I found it interesting that Becca waited until they were up in the suite to say she was a virgin.    

I wasn't a fan of the "costumes" at the rose ceremony.

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Feb. 24, 2015 at 9:10 AM

Quoting AmyClutterbug: After hearing his talks with Chris and Becca, I wasn't as surprised. He was obviously sure about Whitney but torn between Becca and Kaitlyn. I think the whole possibility of being the man to break through and make Becca fall in love, although probably subconscious, is very appealing to him. You could be onto something there.   I just don't see any spark with Chris & Becca.   She's a nice girl, but I am not feeling it and his relationship with her seems to be WAYYYY behind his and Whitney's.
     I couldn't picture it working out with he and Kaitlyn so I'm not too sad to see her go. Also, the way she was acting at the rose ceremony made me think that she was feeling insecure.   Kaitlyn is one of those girls who changed in reverse during this process compared to other girls.  She came out like a firecracker with the potty mouth stuff and being more "aloof", then she really got into it and became more vulnerable.   I wonder if it surprised her, too.   I would have been shocked to hear myself say this a few weeks ago, but I'd enjoy her as the Bachelorette.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)