Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bachelor article UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 232 Total Views

Well according to the article 1 woman starts doubting her feelings and Chris senses it so chooses the other woman.  I am guessing it will be Whitney.

It also says Chris will be on DWTS.

Says that Kaitlyn wants to be the next Bachelorette. I hope not, I don't like her.

Also says crazy Ashley has been asked to join Bachelor in Paradise this summer.

UPDATE: Chris and Whitney broke up, they both confirmed it
by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 6:42 PM

I would think that the girl who doubts her feelings is Becca.  She just seems to have a hard time comitting to relationships. 

I would not look forward to Kaitlyn as the Bachelorette.

Chris should have fun with Whitney on DWTS.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I would think that the girl who doubts her feelings is Becca.  She just seems to have a hard time comitting to relationships. 

I would not look forward to Kaitlyn as the Bachelorette.

Chris should have fun with Whitney on DWTS.

I agree since Whitney says she loves him.

I dont like Kaitlyn either!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2015 at 8:19 PM

I think it's Becca who doubts her feelings.   I think she just doesn't know what she wants, but has gone with it up to this point.   I think Kaitlyn does have a chance of being the next Bachelorette.    I had read something about Crazy Ashley being asked to be on Bachelor in Paradise because she was nuts.  LOL.   They want the people we wag our tongues about.   ;)

Quoting reptilequeen:

Well according to the article 1 woman starts doubting her feelings and Chris senses it so chooses the other woman.  I am guessing it will be Whitney.

Says that Kaitlyn wants to be the next Bachelorette. I hope not, I don't like her.

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2015 at 8:20 PM

Quoting LisaLoopner:

I think it's Becca who doubts her feelings.   I think she just doesn't know what she wants, but has gone with it up to this point.   I think Kaitlyn does have a chance of being the next Bachelorette.    I had read something about Crazy Ashley being asked to be on Bachelor in Paradise because she was nuts.  LOL.   They want the people we wag our tongues about.   ;)

Quoting reptilequeen:

Ashley is dating an old school friend, the article says, but they asked her. I am sure she'll be single by then! HA!

LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on Mar. 2, 2015 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

hahahahaha.... I could see her dumping the guy just to be on the show! 

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting LisaLoopner:

Ashley is dating an old school friend, the article says, but they asked her. I am sure she'll be single by then! HA!

reptilequeen
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2015 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
They broke up, its confirmed
LisaLoopner
by Group Owner on May. 28, 2015 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I was just coming to write this... I'm going to start a new thread so that this news doesn't get buried.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)