Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reign(S1E16)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

The King is CRAZY!!!!  

I take it that the girl that won the bean(who we find out slept with the bakery to win) is some kind of dominatrix. I can't help but think this episode is called Monsters for more then just the Monster I the woods but also for the Monster known as The King.  So the new mistress likes to feed into the Kings craziness.  Ekk.

Greer's kitchen boyfriend.  I am so happy that they didn't kill him off.  I have hope that he becomes a amazing soldier/warrior and will come back and marry Greer in the future. I have always loved romance novels so this is me romanticing their relationship.  I am happy that she accepted the proposal of that one guy.  He seems really nice, even if it's not a love connection for Greer.

Lola and Greer's old fiancรฉ. I hope we can feel some chemistry there.

Kenya and Bash...holy crap?!?! I want to hear your thoughts on that one?!?!

Lisa

Follow me to http://www.cafemom.com/group/118559 the TV Talk board...a place to talk about TV

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AmyClutterbug
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:27 PM

I was floored about Kenna and Bash.  The king is off his rocker but I don't know what he was thinking there.

Poor Greer.  I hope that she will be happy with Peppercorn and I agree with your hopes that Laith will return at some point.  Maybe even be brought back to take his position with Peppercorn. Seems like he might be agreeable to anything that would keep Greer happy.

I do hope that it works with Lola.  I couldn't help think how ironic that he could not forgive Greer kissing a servant yet Lola is pregnant with the king's child. 

It was nice to see Olivia back to normal but, I guess we should assume that Rowan is dead?  Or just without a hand now?

I think the king has met his match with that bean queen.  He's mad evil but looks like she has evil down to a science.  I hope someone can get a handle on them before they cause too much destruction.

pixie124
by Owner & Admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 6:55 AM

Quoting AmyClutterbug:

I was floored about Kenna and Bash.  The king is off his rocker but I don't know what he was thinking there.  --I am not sure what he was thinking.  It might have had something to do with getting Kenna to shut up about finding her someone and he knew that Bash would be loyal so that would get him to stop chasing Mary.  Or it's because he is crazy.

Poor Greer.  I hope that she will be happy with Peppercorn and I agree with your hopes that Laith will return at some point.  Maybe even be brought back to take his position with Peppercorn. Seems like he might be agreeable to anything that would keep Greer happy.  --Yes, Peppercorn is very agreeable.  He really cares for Greer and I like him because he is a nice guy.  I also think because he is a nice guy something bad is going to happen to him.

I do hope that it works with Lola.  I couldn't help think how ironic that he could not forgive Greer kissing a servant yet Lola is pregnant with the king's child.  I know...that is so strange.

It was nice to see Olivia back to normal but, I guess we should assume that Rowan is dead?  Or just without a hand now?  --I thought the hand kind of looked manly.  I don't know why...it was probably her hand.

I think the king has met his match with that bean queen.  He's mad evil but looks like she has evil down to a science.  I hope someone can get a handle on them before they cause too much destruction.  --I agree...she is evil as well.  Or she just knows how to rein evil in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)